Covenant of Artorias doesn't carry over to NG+ ?

#1Takeda123Posted 11/6/2012 8:53:29 AM
I decided to go onto NG+ so I could Darkwraith and Forest PvP but as I'm about to fight 4 kings on NG+ I go to equip the ring and it's not in my inventory....wth....

That's really stupid.

What's the point in taking the ring out of your inventory when you're on NG+ ?

This is why we need BB glitch.

BB glitch would allow me to have both styles of pvp.

I don't see any point in holding players back from fighting 4 kings right off the bat in NG+

This is just stupid.
#2A-2TheKPosted 11/6/2012 9:02:23 AM
It never carried over in the BB glitch anyway did it? I thought it just disappeared from the new character? I get what you're saying but it kinda fits with the story in a 'Thou must first find the history of Artorias if you wish to succeed where he failed' sort of way. Anyway you can kill Sif right off the bat with the master key.
---
PSN: A-2TheK
I can be found in a social coma, directly to your left.
#3Takeda123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 9:43:51 AM
A-2TheK posted...
It never carried over in the BB glitch anyway did it? I thought it just disappeared from the new character? I get what you're saying but it kinda fits with the story in a 'Thou must first find the history of Artorias if you wish to succeed where he failed' sort of way. Anyway you can kill Sif right off the bat with the master key.

Yes, I've BB glitched the the ring before.

I don't want to kill Sif because I want Forest PvP along with being able to Darkwraith.
#4ryuuyrPosted 11/6/2012 10:04:29 AM
Couldn't you just start the battle, grab the item then quit the game?
---
PSN - MegiddoRyu
#5A-2TheKPosted 11/6/2012 10:11:17 AM
ryuuyr posted...
Couldn't you just start the battle, grab the item then quit the game?

The item is the hornet ring, you only get the Artorias ring when Sif dies. So TC is in a tricky situation, the only solution being entering next ng as a darkwraith.
---
PSN: A-2TheK
I can be found in a social coma, directly to your left.
#6ryuuyrPosted 11/6/2012 10:15:08 AM
Ah, I see. It has been awhile since I've fought Sif and forgot that was the hornet's ring.
I apologise for the mis-information.
---
PSN - MegiddoRyu
#7kacolukia89Posted 11/6/2012 10:19:47 AM
the orange charred ring works the same way doesn't it? but you're right, I hate how they don't carry over...
#8orphanjohnPosted 11/6/2012 10:34:47 AM
Takeda123 posted...
A-2TheK posted...

I don't want to kill Sif because I want Forest PvP along with being able to Darkwraith.

You can darkwrath anywhere chief, as long as you're in human form.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Resident Evil 6
#9DarthSchubertPosted 11/6/2012 11:01:36 AM
orphanjohn posted...
Takeda123 posted...
A-2TheK posted...

You can darkwrath anywhere chief, as long as you're in human form.

Yeah but he wants to have his cake and eat it too and he can't do that without glitching/cheating, so the game is wrong.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."