Notched whip +15 or lightning +5?

#1Scorex_VIIPosted 11/7/2012 11:56:00 AM
And to make use of just one topic, what about the shotel? Im still trying to build my character as long as i play, but i already have a general idea:

http://tinyurl.com/bd4gjzs

Im not a fan of split damage, but the shotel has a bad scaling, and the Notched whip is weak sauce anyways. They would just be secondary weapons, i had quite some sucess against a few invaders using the whip in the offhand (Never expect to parry, and when i spam the Katana and they start trying to spam parry, i start mixing in the whip, and since it cant be parried...)

I asked about the shotel some some weeks ago, but im not convinced, a little help?
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!
#2DJ_0000Posted 11/7/2012 12:00:06 PM
Shotel scales B with dex. It doesn't have a huge AR but for what it is, it's useful. Also, R2 x 3 combo's and does a lot of damage.

Downside is the range and the fact that it's an easy parry if you pull it out and expect to walk up to someone and R2.
#3RyoKaibaPosted 11/7/2012 12:16:42 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Shotel scales B with dex. It doesn't have a huge AR but for what it is, it's useful. Also, R2 x 3 combo's and does a lot of damage.

Downside is the range and the fact that it's an easy parry if you pull it out and expect to walk up to someone and R2.

On the plus side it does wonders against Greatshield users, because they can't parry.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#4Scorex_VII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:19:00 PM
Hmm thanks... I think both weapons benefit more if i go with 15+, since i have the stats... But, since they fit a very specific role, would not elemental weapons be better?

Also a unrelated question, does anyone sell gold pine resins in infinity quantities? That depths guy only sells a few i think, does anyone else sells them, or the only way of getting them is farming the mushrooms?
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!
#5NovaLevossidaPosted 11/7/2012 12:26:04 PM
As far as I know, you'll need to farm them.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#6Scorex_VII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:29:42 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
As far as I know, you'll need to farm them.

I never tought in saying this...But i guess il start farming mushrooms then lol... How are the drops with 10 humanity, that something serpent ring and the symbol of avarice headgear?
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!