Demon's Souls NPC's vs Dark Souls NPC's

#21Vidius101Posted 11/9/2012 8:28:14 AM(edited)
Dark Souls npc no contest ecept for Maiden in Black cause she can't die lol.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#22king_darksPosted 11/9/2012 8:31:35 AM
Old king murders all.
---
School days are back.
#23The moonlight knightPosted 11/9/2012 9:34:06 AM
Well, Dark Souls NPCs have poise on their side, and are more able to parry.

However, BP Scirvir is ****ing insane.

The Demon's Souls NPCs in general are very poorly balanced. Some of them come across like they're there to simulate hackers.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#24PHoToS999Posted 11/9/2012 9:38:36 AM
The moonlight knight posted...

The Demon's Souls NPCs in general are very poorly balanced. Some of them come across like they're there to simulate hackers.

The true demons souls starts here.

But I agree.
This encounter would probably end with a select few demons souls npcs slaughtering all the dark souls npcs with the rest of the demons souls npcs being killed right off the bat.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#25aneed4peedPosted 11/9/2012 9:43:20 AM

The true demons souls starts here.

But I agree.
This encounter would probably end with a select few demons souls npcs slaughtering all the dark souls npcs with the rest of the demons souls npcs being killed right off the bat.

Battle Royal then.

Utter Carnage.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#26-Damien-Posted 11/9/2012 9:48:14 AM
Biorr would just clean up the room

No one messes with Biorr, he took on dragon breath non-stop for a good 30-40 minutes
#27shadowsofdawnPosted 11/9/2012 9:48:16 AM
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5807/demonssouls1.png
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#28-Damien-Posted 11/9/2012 9:51:01 AM
Demon's Souls NPC without a single doubt are far more powerful than Dark Souls NPC.

Dark Souls black phantoms NPC are sissies, weaklings. Demons Souls NPC are fearsome foes, they kill you in one or two hits. Satsuki, Scirvir, Garl.....they are badass mf-ers
#29The moonlight knightPosted 11/9/2012 9:54:28 AM
Actually, the BP NPCs have an advantage against the player. They're in pure black world tendency, which amps up their power considerably. So they're not quite as strong as they seem.

Also, one thing to consider is Leeroy has Wrath of the Gods, which will probably throw off Demon's Souls NPCs who are stuck with a very, very slow version of that spell. >_>
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#30-Damien-Posted 11/9/2012 9:59:37 AM
Actually, the BP NPCs have an advantage against the player. They're in pure black world tendency, which amps up their power considerably. So they're not quite as strong as they seem.

Also, one thing to consider is Leeroy has Wrath of the Gods, which will probably throw off Demon's Souls NPCs who are stuck with a very, very slow version of that spell. >_>

Garl would destroy Leeroy, Garl has way too much HP