What is the hardest part of the game in your opinion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What is the hardest part of the game in your opinion?

User Info: JameJame456xx

JameJame456xx
4 years ago#1
For me, the part of Anor Londo with the 2 dragonbow archers sniping you on that pedway. One hit and you fall to your death. NG, NG+, or even NG+++, I still die there.
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, Vanquish, Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND

User Info: MyWifeBeatsMe

MyWifeBeatsMe
4 years ago#2
Sif. I just can't put that puppy down. I have a relationship with that pup. :(

User Info: JameJame456xx

JameJame456xx
4 years ago#3
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
Sif. I just can't put that puppy down. I have a relationship with that pup. :(

Especially when you take Sif down to a sliver of health and he starts to limp around. Its just not humane.....
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, Vanquish, Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND

User Info: fallenangel2100

fallenangel2100
4 years ago#4
Kill sif each time with no remorse never feel anything when he limps I actually keep away to enjoy watching him feebly try to kill me

User Info: Hero_Dunban

Hero_Dunban
4 years ago#5
I've not once died to the Anor Londo archers. I must be insanely lucky, given how much grief they seem to cause. But hmm, most difficult part of the game? The early run through the Burg in human form :D
Feel the flow of battle!

User Info: LordOfCinder

LordOfCinder
4 years ago#6
Used to be Anor Londo archers, but I find them incredibly easy now. I rarely die at them these days.

Gotta be either Bed of Chaos or any place containing Wheel Skeletons. Also, New Londo ghosts on NG+ and beyond can be a nightmare if you don't have poise.

User Info: Renegade

Renegade
4 years ago#7
fallenangel2100 posted...
Kill sif each time with no remorse never feel anything when he limps I actually keep away to enjoy watching him feebly try to kill me

Word.

Then I casually toss a Chaos Fireball right in his furry fleabag face to let him know he f***ed with the wrong Chosen Undead.
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png
What are YOU playing?

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
4 years ago#8
Getting skin tones just right
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: Absolute_cyn

Absolute_cyn
4 years ago#9
killing the asylum demon first run before going to the second bonfire. i've only managed to do it once.
GT: Artorias479

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
4 years ago#10
Bed of Chaos.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What is the hardest part of the game in your opinion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived