Icons next to weapons explanation

#1Fonce2387Posted 11/10/2012 11:18:23 AM
Hi all,

I have been searching online with no luck in regards to a little icon next to my weapon. The weapon is a Fire Rapier +1 and i noticed a rusted copper-brownish medal or medallion on the lower right corner of my weapon HUD. I can assume this little icon means it is enchanted with fire, but it doesn't seem to match. None the less, can anyone confirm this and/or provide a link where i can read up on the many different enchantments for weapons?

Thank you in advance.
#2LuigiohPosted 11/10/2012 11:28:22 AM
That means its a fire weapon. All weapons that are taken on an upgrade path other than normal have an icon to indicate what path it is.
---
Yes I'm bitter.
#3Fonce2387(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:49:32 AM
Thanks, i ended up getting the weapon from a generous invader. Instead of owning me, he dropped a bunch of nice loot...... then lured me to a miniboss to die... but hey, i got some nice loot from it! How is that even possible? Does he just drop his items from inventory? or is it a special feature of some sort.....
#4SSJPabsPosted 11/10/2012 12:18:49 PM
Fonce2387 posted...
Thanks, i ended up getting the weapon from a generous invader. Instead of owning me, he dropped a bunch of nice loot...... then lured me to a miniboss to die... but hey, i got some nice loot from it! How is that even possible? Does he just drop his items from inventory? or is it a special feature of some sort.....
When I do that, I always drop it from my inventory.
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.