Do you think girls like playing RPG like Dark Souls?

#11Takeda123Posted 11/12/2012 8:14:55 AM
skytrot posted...
There are a couple you can find on youtube.

Unless there is commentary, I consider them guys.
---
Pre-Patch: NERF BKGA, DWGR, and BACKSTABS!
Post Patch:The game is meant for you to exploit!
#12BombayNugzPosted 11/12/2012 8:15:54 AM
RENNELS posted...
I've tried to explain to my gf how awesome I am for playing DkS, and playing it well, but it didn't seem to have any effect. I thought about just ending things then and there....

But then I showed her my prowess in a few board games (Pandemic, Lords of Waterdeep, and Caylus), and she gave up the nether, so it's all good now.

I always whip out the Dark Souls l33tpra0 street cred at parties. Gets all the girls mang.
---
Go Big Red 8-2 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
#13szathmabPosted 11/12/2012 8:16:30 AM
RENNELS posted...
szathmab posted...
RENNELS posted...
I've tried to explain to my gf how awesome I am for playing DkS, and playing it well, but it didn't seem to have any effect. I thought about just ending things then and there....

But then I showed her my prowess in a few board games (Pandemic, Lords of Waterdeep, and Caylus), and she gave up the nether, so it's all good now.

@_o

Is that a monocle emoticon? :o

it can be whatever you want it to be.
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#14haarlem1982Posted 11/12/2012 8:24:06 AM
My gf doesn't play, but she loves to cheer me on.

Kinda like a backseat gamer.

*starting to realize she's standing behind me.

*Gets slapped.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82
#15-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:26:26 AM
haarlem1982 posted...

*Gets slapped.

must be devastating for her to see you get killed over and over and over X100 the first time you played Dark Souls
#16Burst_StreamPosted 11/12/2012 8:33:31 AM
Nope
---
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE, Tek-Burst_Stream
http://imgur.com/a/Do4I7 | http://i.imgur.com/gzeso.jpg
#17Edwin LimPosted 11/12/2012 8:33:33 AM
So many guys don't even play Dark Souls, let alone girls. I think girls prefer playing those mouse clicking RPGs like the Diablo series and the action heavy 3rd person RPGs like Dragon's Dogma. Those games are more popular with girls.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#18SlaynPosted 11/12/2012 8:34:05 AM
I am pretty sure they lack the warrior spirit required for this game.
#19haarlem1982Posted 11/12/2012 8:42:47 AM
-Damien- posted...
haarlem1982 posted...

*Gets slapped.

must be devastating for her to see you get killed over and over and over X100 the first time you played Dark Souls

LOL, no it was more devastating for me, getting laughed at and taunted.

*gets slapped again...
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82
#20-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:48:29 AM
Edwin Lim posted...
So many guys don't even play Dark Souls, let alone girls. I think girls prefer playing those mouse clicking RPGs like the Diablo series and the action heavy 3rd person RPGs like Dragon's Dogma. Those games are more popular with girls.

nah I think girls more into Sims-like RPG like Skyrim, where they can romance the charactes, build houses, build farms, hunting, cooking, etc