Sif: #1 most useless summon?

#21hemphoarderPosted 11/12/2012 1:06:56 PM
whats really funny is the false sense of security you get from when you summon her for the moonlight butterfly. When I saw her sign the first time I took on the 4 kings I thought f*** yeah she hits soooo hard thinking back on the butterfly fight.

Well played FROM... well played...
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#22The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 1:18:19 PM
Beatrice is worthless. Deal with it.

It's too bad you don't know anything about Dark Souls.

Maybe spend less time barking off about things you don't know and more time learning how the game works?
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#23zyrax2301Posted 11/12/2012 1:20:22 PM
Beatrice isn't useless in the Four Kings fight. She soaks up those stinkin' homing magic balls and makes it more exciting for everyone.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#24SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 1:22:01 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
Beatrice is worthless. Deal with it.

It's too bad you don't know anything about Dark Souls.

Maybe spend less time barking off about things you don't know and more time learning how the game works?

She is only any good on the fight with the butterfly, which let's face it, no one needs help with. The perk of the additional damage against the 4 kings is not worth the cons it adds to the battle.

Where as you can just step back and watch Tarkus destroy the Golem, he may not do it as fast as you, but he wrecks it regardless. I'm surprised you'd vote Tarkus and then go on to question someone else's knowledge.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#25The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 1:23:01 PM
She is only any good on the fight with the butterfly,

Wrong.

Care to try making a new post that doesn't start off blatantly wrong?

Y/N
---
#26hemphoarderPosted 11/12/2012 1:29:09 PM
Says people are wrong yet gives no evidence as to otherwise or why.

10/10
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#27ThisAwesomeGuyPosted 11/12/2012 1:30:53 PM
Uh...spoilers?
---
Currently Lurking: borderlands 2 and Dark souls boards.
#28shadowsofdawnPosted 11/12/2012 1:31:57 PM
Moonlight why do you like beatrice so much? Surely being on NG+7 you can see how she makes the fight harder and not easier?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#29The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 1:32:25 PM
hemphoarder posted...
Says people are wrong yet gives no evidence as to otherwise or why.

10/10

As opposed to all the evidence they use to back up their claim.

If you didn't know, there's a stupid meme on this board trolls use, and the meme is to say Beatrice is useless. Even though she's a very powerful summon against the 4 Kings. It's people taking the AI derping out sometimes and blowing it out of proportion because on the internet everything has to be exaggerated to the max.

Unfortunately, this kind of stupid **** has a self-perpetuating thing going for it, since so many people out there just parrot what they're told. So, newer players see people going "lol she's useless" and believe it and/or don't even try her themselves, and thus the cycle continues and an option vs. 4 Kings is locked out from many people because they never even gave it a chance.
---
#30The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 1:33:11 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Moonlight why do you like beatrice so much? Surely being on NG+7 you can see how she makes the fight harder and not easier?

She doesn't. I've fought alongside her against them several times, and she didn't make the fight harder, and she was a great help.
---