Sif: #1 most useless summon?

#31sticky_white100Posted 11/12/2012 2:40:55 PM
Oh god here we go again, Moonlight RAGE!
---
"When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all."
#32YggdrasilsSwordPosted 11/12/2012 2:41:47 PM
Sif distracts Manus a lot more often if you're further from Manus than Sif is. Melee builds will barely notice Sif's aid, but Sif can make ranged combat against Manus suddenly somewhat viable.
#33The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 2:43:02 PM
sticky_white100 posted...
Oh god here we go again, Moonlight RAGE!

You know, when like 4 to 8 other people are riled up and fighting with me, I'm not sure how anyone gets out of that, that I am the "raging" one. I'd think when a bunch of people go out of their way to jump on someone, they're the angry ones.

But I guess I'm just crazy.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#34MoonlightTrollPosted 11/12/2012 2:48:10 PM
Its that time of the month guys, time for a 200+ post Moonlight Rage Thread!
#35qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 11/12/2012 2:51:49 PM
hawk240 posted...
I'll have to disagree, he made a big difference to my fight with Manus, just by distracting him 1 or 2 times. I had died to manny 3-4 times previously, but after I summoned Sif, I killed him on the first attempt.

Couldn't that have been from learning after 3-4 deaths how to take on this beast, and not because of the puppy?
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#36SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 2:56:00 PM
No such meme exists, you are just such an extreme walking internet cliché yourself that you see memes where there are none. You should leave such talk at Gaia, as it has no place in this conversation.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#37The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 3:02:43 PM
Oh look, stupid, inaccurate, trollish responses.

Shocking.
---
#38SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 3:04:06 PM
Oh look, tossing around the word "troll" willy nilly.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#39The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 3:07:28 PM
Yeah, just tossing it around. Nevermind one of the people I'm responding to has troll in their name and is using an account literally made to harass me. And you've harassed me quite a lot, too.

I'm sure you're both grateful that this ****ty site lets people like you thrive on your trolling. You should really thank the mods some time.
---
#40hawk240Posted 11/12/2012 3:12:57 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
hawk240 posted...
I'll have to disagree, he made a big difference to my fight with Manus, just by distracting him 1 or 2 times. I had died to manny 3-4 times previously, but after I summoned Sif, I killed him on the first attempt.

Couldn't that have been from learning after 3-4 deaths how to take on this beast, and not because of the puppy?

Nah, every time I would wear him down, he would eventually catch me, stagger me and finish me before I could heal. With Sif I was never really in all that much danger from him. This was on a str build using the DGM. I had to be up close to hit him, and due to the slow DGM, we would often trade blows. Manus isn't exactly one to back off and let you flask, but if you get some distance from him with Sig there, he turns his attention to the wolf.
---
PSN ID: sabre187