Sif: #1 most useless summon?

#41SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 2:14:15 PM
Since I'm trolling you by saying that Beatrice is less helpful than Tarkus. Get a grip, you goober. I know you have your whole bishoujo kawaii desu thing going on and a bias towards the kawaii females because they are your waifus, but to let it cloud your judgment and say something that is just plain false, then accuse anyone who disagrees with that of trolling you and get back into your whole "its just me against the world, baby" nonsense, how is it not you that is the troll here?

You can't actually be that much of a drama queen, can you? Can you?
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#42The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 2:15:55 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
Since I'm trolling you by saying that Beatrice is less helpful than Tarkus.

That isn't what you said. Way to lie in a topic where I can just look a little ways back in here and see you're full of crap.

Lying is par for the course for someone trolling though.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#43SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 2:26:03 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
The moonlight knight posted...
Beatrice is worthless. Deal with it.

It's too bad you don't know anything about Dark Souls.

Maybe spend less time barking off about things you don't know and more time learning how the game works?

She is only any good on the fight with the butterfly, which let's face it, no one needs help with. The perk of the additional damage against the 4 kings is not worth the cons it adds to the battle.

Where as you can just step back and watch Tarkus destroy the Golem, he may not do it as fast as you, but he wrecks it regardless. I'm surprised you'd vote Tarkus and then go on to question someone else's knowledge.

Here, you post aggressively which doesn't do much for your whole "everyone hates me and there's no reason for it" garbage. I replied stating that Tarkus is more helpful and didn't actually antagonize you, just commented on your choice to antagonize someone else.

Wrong.

Care to try making a new post that doesn't start off blatantly wrong?

Y/N

This could be seen as trolling, as you don't even make an attempt at engaging. Just a basic "no u"
Then you go off at someone else with childish things like how we're just parroting each other and calling it "stupid ****" and so on just because you disagree, even though the results speak for themselves.

I comment in my own way that you are just being a biased waifu white knight, and you start with the trolls vs me nonsense again. So go on, explain to me how I didn't express that Tarkus is more helpful than Beatrice?

Now you just refuse to get back to my points because you think I'm a jerk who is trolling you. Once you see red, whatever common sense you might've had goes down the crapper and you just start thrashing around like a child.
---
#44The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 2:32:25 PM
I was very clear in that response.

You started your post by stating, "She is only any good on the fight with the butterfly"

This is factually wrong. This is not you saying Tarkus > Beatrice. This is you saying she's not helpful in the fight that she is helpful in and people keep denying this fact and I keep correcting them then their egos, so out of control, resort to trolling to distract from the fact they're talking **** about something they don't know anything about.

Beatrice > Tarkus. Both can solo a boss most people won't need any help on. Beatrice is also available for one of the hardest bosses in the game, and she can survive and do serious damage even in a maxed out game cycle, which is more than I can say for almost every other summon NPC in the game.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#45SaintTweeterPosted 11/12/2012 2:36:01 PM
Another instant classic
---
Formerly Geese911, changed because Sailor Bacon wouldn't shut up about changing old names. ~_~
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
#46BoozeHound59Posted 11/12/2012 2:39:22 PM
SaintTweeter posted...
Another instant classic
#47SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 2:41:34 PM
I was very clear in that response.

You started your post by stating, "She is only any good on the fight with the butterfly"

This is factually wrong. This is not you saying Tarkus > Beatrice. This is you saying she's not helpful in the fight that she is helpful in and people keep denying this fact and I keep correcting them then their egos, so out of control, resort to trolling to distract from the fact they're talking **** about something they don't know anything about.

Beatrice > Tarkus. Both can solo a boss most people won't need any help on. Beatrice is also available for one of the hardest bosses in the game, and she can survive and do serious damage even in a maxed out game cycle, which is more than I can say for almost every other summon NPC in the game.

Yes, that's how my post started. If you'd have kept on reading, the rest is about Tarkus. It's not my fault you read one line and went into your waifu zone. My disagreeing with you has nothing to do with egotism, do you even know what an ego is? Why don't you just admit you were wrong?
---
#48m415mikePosted 11/12/2012 2:55:08 PM
Provide proof that the claim of Beatrice being useless against the Four Kings is factually wrong. Until you can do that, your claim is as worthless as everyone else's to the contrary. You can't argue without evidence. Your personal experience does not negate everyone else's personal experience.

I know for a fact that I've never seen Beatrice survive the Four Kings fight, or even put a dent in the health of a single king before dying. I've summoned her multiple times, I've seen multiple people summon her. Literally not a single time has she achieved a level of usefulness of even half of what you are describing. Now, what makes your anecdotal evidence any better than mine?

So, both Tarkus and Beatrice can solo an easy boss. Cool. I'd wager that the Iron Golem is still harder than the Butterfly. Also, Tarkus is definitively more useful against invaders than Beatrice ever will be.
#49SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 2:59:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50m415mikePosted 11/12/2012 3:02:28 PM
HEEEEEY! HEY! Hey! Hey. Buddy.

Read my message again.