Sif: #1 most useless summon?

#51SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 3:06:19 PM
Lol, sorry.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#52caramel_codPosted 11/12/2012 3:07:52 PM
I'd also go with Beatrice and 4Kings.

Still, bringing in Leeroy for Pinwheel isn't exactly useful. Against the Wheel Skeletons, however...
#53The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 3:45:57 PM
Provide proof that the claim of Beatrice being useless against the Four Kings is factually wrong. Until you can do that, your claim is as worthless as everyone else's to the contrary.

You don't understand how burden of proof works.

So anyway, I can see this topic is a circlejerk of ignorance and trolling. Par for the course.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#54m415mikePosted 11/12/2012 4:08:13 PM(edited)
"The burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi) is the obligation to shift the accepted conclusion away from an oppositional opinion to one's own position."

The accepted conclusion is that Beatrice is useless against the Four Kings. Thus, burden of proof lies with you. You are the one who is obligated to shift our opinion to be congruent with yours. So far, all evidence on the table is anecdotal, and therefore virtually useless in an actual debate. However, being that our position is the commonly accepted one, your position is the one that needs to bring substantial empirical evidence to the table.

I spend the majority of my time arguing and debating. Do not think you can do it better than me.

P.S.- I have never held an actual conversation with you, but I have seen a lot of your activity. While many people do gang up on you, it seems to be due to the fact that you like to run your mouth against popular opinion without any documented evidence to back up what you say. This would be fine if you didn't argue so stubbornly about it. Once you provide video evidence of whatever your claim may be, then you may argue about it without being ganged up on.
#55SymphonicRainPosted 11/12/2012 4:59:25 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
You don't understand how burden of proof works.

So anyway, I can see this topic is a circlejerk of ignorance and trolling. Par for the course.

See? Everything you say is not directly related to the points raised to you, you just continue dodging and insulting. I was also wondering how long it would be until you said circlejerk, evidently one of your favorite phrases.
Saying things like par for the course to try make yourself sound of higher intellect only works when your actions coincide with the sayings.
To put it simply, you talk the talk, but seem all but incapable of walking the walk. I suggest you stop this whole "everyone is a dumbass troll except me" until you fix that.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#56The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 5:23:29 PM
This board has been way too abusive for me to bother reading those posts. You guys no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt. If stating a fact that flies in the face of a popularly held belief is enough, in your minds, to warrant ganging up on me, then it's in my best interest to just laugh at you.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#57shadowsofdawnPosted 11/12/2012 5:29:01 PM
caramel_cod posted...
I'd also go with Beatrice and 4Kings.

Still, bringing in Leeroy for Pinwheel isn't exactly useful. Against the Wheel Skeletons, however...

Leeroy is a f***ing bro. He was always there for me while doing suicide runs into the catacombs, trying to get a BKGA on a fresh character back before the BB glitch was found.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#58moodyjm2Posted 11/12/2012 5:44:15 PM
What a surprise lol

Moonlight says something either 1) completely obscure and only relevent to him 2) something everyone else disagrees with, and then continues to play victim.

How in the world can you say Tarkus is the most useless and not expect people to jump all over you lol. And if you were trolling, isn't that what you're always complaining about? My oh my...
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"Say goodnight Manuel."
#59SSJPabsPosted 11/12/2012 5:48:02 PM
Beatrice > Tarkus. Both can solo a boss most people won't need any help on. Beatrice is also available for one of the hardest bosses in the game, and she can survive and do serious damage even in a maxed out game cycle, which is more than I can say for almost every other summon NPC in the game.

Personally I do fine Beatrice less useful for the Four Kings. I like her character arc so I usually summon her for the fight. In the first few cycles I think she is useful. But from NG+5 onwards it is MUCH easier to do the fight by myself. In my experience, Beatrice becomes more useless as time goes on until she is more trouble than she's worth. Contrast to Tarkus who, for me, makes the Iron Golem fight easier every time.

Certainly your playstyle can be different than mine, so maybe she's more useful to you, but I can only go off my own experience when I say Beatrice is no longer useful to me in the 4 kings fight though she was in the first cycles.
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
#60NovaLevossidaPosted 11/12/2012 5:49:10 PM
Beatrice is worthless. Deal with it.

It's too bad you don't know anything about Dark Souls.

Maybe spend less time barking off about things you don't know and more time learning how the game works?

I saw this post and found it amusing. TMK's attempt at trolling aside, he probably knows less about Dark Souls than most people on here due to not playing online and not experiencing the other half of the game.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels