Sif: #1 most useless summon?

#71snicklecuckPosted 11/12/2012 7:46:22 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
Hatin' on Sunbro

Dude, do you even praise the sun?
#72m415mikePosted 11/12/2012 7:48:48 PM
"Figure out how much she boosts them"

I thought it was common knowledge that any summon boosts the boss' health by 50%? Or was that just speculation that has since been disproven? If it is true, I highly doubt Beatrice does a whole third of the Kings' health in damage.
#73The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 7:49:15 PM
It's probably my most used gesture.

I like him. He's just not a very good fighter. Maybe he was in NG though. But he can't hang with NG+ so well.

I have a certain level of respect for anyone who can survive a fight alongside me in a late-game boss battle like 4 Kings. Solaire ends up acting like a dork for most of the Centipede Demon fight. While I've had Beatrice survive with over half her health vs. 4 Kings. There's also something very satisfying about emptying my stamina into a king, then her nailing him with the killing blow.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#74moodyjm2Posted 11/12/2012 7:49:34 PM
I refuse to argue with someone who starts every statement with "I". You really have no concept outside of.your offline bubble and I'm starting think your tantrums are due to people not acknowledging you're some sort of NG+7 bad*** . Learn that debating doesn't strictly rely on you're own subjective experiences (I.e. Solaire's lighning is objectively powerful against Gargoyles, Centipede, and Gaping) and then you will get the respect you so desperately seek. I'm done here, have fun with alllll that.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"Say goodnight Manuel."
#75The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 7:51:26 PM
m415mike posted...
I thought it was common knowledge that any summon boosts the boss' health by 50%? Or was that just speculation that has since been disproven? If it is true, I highly doubt Beatrice does a whole third of the Kings' health in damage.

50%?

*Spit-take*

There's no way. If 4 Kings got that kind of boost, I would have noticed. Dear god.

...I mean seriously, if they SERIOUSLY get that kind of boost, and it doesn't even seem that way with Beatrice there by my side, then she's like 8 times better than I thought. Because that would mean she fights effectively enough to be 50% as effective as me with a 50 faith sunlight blade'd great scythe with power within.

There's no way.
---
#76The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 7:53:07 PM
moodyjm2 posted...
I refuse to argue with someone who starts every statement with "I". You really have no concept outside of.your offline bubble and I'm starting think your tantrums are due to people not acknowledging you're some sort of NG+7 bad*** . Learn that debating doesn't strictly rely on you're own subjective experiences (I.e. Solaire's lighning is objectively powerful against Gargoyles, Centipede, and Gaping) and then you will get the respect you so desperately seek. I'm done here, have fun with alllll that.

You don't have the slightest clue what the **** you're talking about. Your exit from this topic can only yield good things. Goodbye.

Also big LOL at championing Sunbro's lightning spears. Yeah man I remember him slinging one of those at Gaping and doing soooo little damage in between him being smashed around for thousands of damage and getting stuck in a corner. Man, ****'s so cash.
---
#77loseswithluigiPosted 11/12/2012 7:59:18 PM
Solaire has never contributed anything but increasing Gaping Dragons difficulty in that fight. If GD decides to spam tail whip in the corner Solaire is dead already. If he doesn't die he is slowly walking over to the boss and never swinging. Not even a lightning bolt!
#78snicklecuckPosted 11/12/2012 8:00:58 PM
You guys can hate on sunbro all you want, he don't give no f***s.
#79The moonlight knightPosted 11/12/2012 8:12:41 PM
Solaire gets points for being summonable for so many bosses though. He is a good friend. I just wish he made better use of his lightning and shield.

And also didn't try to solo Centipede in the lava while I'm waiting on dry land for him.
---
#80zyrax2301Posted 11/12/2012 8:14:01 PM
That is why we have the Beckon command.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.