Dragon weapons rawr

#1BurningLancePosted 11/13/2012 10:50:21 AM
which Dragon is your favorite based on looks & moves - Results (62 votes)
Dragon bone Fist
12.9% (8 votes)
Dragon Greatsword
14.52% (9 votes)
Dragon King Greataxe
9.68% (6 votes)
Dragon Tooth
4.84% (3 votes)
Drake Sword
1.61% (1 votes)
Moonlight Greatsword
14.52% (9 votes)
Priscilla's dagger
8.06% (5 votes)
Obsidan Greatsword
33.87% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
so which is your favorite weapon and if you got multiple favorites then vote for one of them and post the other.

also if anyone wants to know you need about 80 Dragon Scales to upgrade all of em to +5 and here is a helpfull link with a vid aswell on where to get some of em.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Dragon+Scale

also Happy Hunting for those aiming to get & upgrade all weapons ^_^
---
3DS FC: 1355-7222-3011 ...Black FC: 4942-5368-2220
PSN: BurningLance_2 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
#2BurningLance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:00:03 AM
lol it was just moments i made this poll and allready we got 9+ votes

also yay i got Fluffy's tail (thats Priscilla).

man i hate when she goes invisible so i used throwing knifes on her untill she broke the invisibility without killing her to fast so i could chop her tail.
---
#3SketchySpiderPosted 11/13/2012 11:09:30 AM
BurningLance posted...

man i hate when she goes invisible so i used throwing knifes on her untill she broke the invisibility without killing her to fast so i could chop her tail.

An odd tactic. She doesn't attack you until you strike her, and she's impossibly weak in the health department. I just took my largest sword, brought it down over my head, and chopped her tail off to initiate the fight.

Oh noes, she's invisibubble! Back up against the door you came in, bring out a greatsword of some sort, and start swinging when you see her footsteps within 10 feet of you. She'll be soooo dead (and fluffy).

And Obsidian Greatsword is the sex.
---
Play with guns and drink and cuss and tell your kids that drugs are fun.
PSN: CyanideBlitz
#4Plaz412Posted 11/13/2012 11:11:54 AM
Dragonbone Fist for dat Shoryuken. Especially awesome when someone's dumb enough to get hit by it.
---
PSN: plazmatika412 - You are already dead, the only pain you'll feel is realization.
#5AtelierCorvusPosted 11/13/2012 11:12:17 AM
SketchySpider posted...
BurningLance posted...

An odd tactic. She doesn't attack you until you strike her, and she's impossibly weak in the health department. I just took my largest sword, brought it down over my head, and chopped her tail off to initiate the fight.

Oh noes, she's invisibubble! Back up against the door you came in, bring out a greatsword of some sort, and start swinging when you see her footsteps within 10 feet of you. She'll be soooo dead (and fluffy).

And Obsidian Greatsword is the sex.

Alternatively, if you didn't bring a 10 foot whacker smacker, I've found that You can usually get her to reveal herself by hitting her with a few arrows / crossbow bolts.
---
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/
#6cody316Posted 11/13/2012 11:13:31 AM
Dragon King Great Axe is my fave, it's r2 is like saying "Bow down to the Dragon King."

My second fave is easily the Dragon Bone Fist. I've had too many characters use that thing to not love it.
---
Current Dark Souls Build: Dr. Sawbones- Poisons, toxins, tracers and stealth. Begin the operation! :D
PSN: wdh316-=-=-=-=-=-Join the Cult of Cody's Hat Today!
#7JemoaiPosted 11/13/2012 11:14:31 AM
Drak sord all the way, most OP dragon weapon.
---
PSN/GFWL: Jemoai
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jemoai <--- Dark Souls stuff
#8TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/13/2012 11:26:10 AM
I really started digging the Obsidian Sword.

Btw, anyone try the 2HR2 as an oki? Is it good?
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#9Drak_the_ShadowPosted 11/13/2012 11:37:42 AM
Obsidian Greatsword all the way. That 2HR2 is strong a quick.
---
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to sit down and shut up.
#10BurningLance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 12:28:55 PM
true Obisdian Greatsword is sure strong with its AoE fireblast.

tho if you are playing against a fast enough Backstabber it may be bye bye tho the blast is fast.
---