C/D: Beatrice is a bad summon

#271hawk240Posted 11/19/2012 6:43:27 PM
C. I gave into mlk's hype and the fact that the wiki said she was ok. I'm trying to kill them on my sl 10 Drakwraith. The first try without her I got them to about 1-2 hits before the last king 2 shot me finishing off the previous one. The next try, i gave into the hype and killed the butterfly to summon Beatrice. We jump down and I can't even kill the 1st king before the 2nd comes in and kills me. She suuuuuuucks against them. Period. Got them on the 4th try solo.
---
PSN ID: sabre187
#272XEvent-HorizonXPosted 11/19/2012 6:44:42 PM
Virtue777 posted...
Shhh...let's just go back to talking about stuff that matters.

So...Dark Souls DLC. You guys like it? Haven't checked it out yet. I enjoyed Dark Souls so much that I'm afraid to play through it again, otherwise I won't get anything done IRL.

Also, what do you look for in a giant catgirl? Furry or not furry? I slightly prefer them not to be furry and to be at least 100 times my size.

Brohawz or bromosapiens? Brobocop or Brometheus?

Er...

Giant catgirls?

...Page pls.
---
Signatures are for the weak.
#273Virtue777Posted 11/19/2012 6:48:28 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Virtue777 posted...

So...Dark Souls DLC. You guys like it? Haven't checked it out yet. I enjoyed Dark Souls so much that I'm afraid to play through it again, otherwise I won't get anything done IRL.

Also, what do you look for in a giant catgirl? Furry or not furry? I slightly prefer them not to be furry and to be at least 100 times my size.

Er...

Giant catgirls?

...Page pls.

If you're displaying 50 posts per page, it's towards the beginning of page 5 if I remember correctly.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#274TorebackulaPosted 11/19/2012 7:33:44 PM
Virtue777 posted...

Nice try, broseph.
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#275The moonlight knightPosted 11/19/2012 8:22:13 PM
That being said MLK you do need thicker skin, work on that.

The more I'm attacked the less endurance I have for that, so people antagonising me more is counterproductive to this.

The only way I've become more durable to attacks is either by going without them for a long enough time to have a good respite, or for like, really awesome things to happen in my life. Neither have happened.

Though in general the "thicker skin" notion is kind of faulty anyway. People don't grow "thicker skin" - how they react to things is how they react to them. The best someone can hope for is to just lie about how they react, and with some luck eventually maybe believe the lies, though more often than not it seems like people just hold it in, then take it out on someone more vulnerable than them when they get the chance.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#276The moonlight knightPosted 11/19/2012 8:37:11 PM
The reason PvE is not as popular as PvP is because everything worthy of note has been discovered.

The problem is what is "worthy of note" has been decided to be "everything we currently know, so STFU"

The people who tell me this tend to be people who don't care about PvE that much to begin with, telling me, someone who does care a lot about PvE, what information matters to me... Seems a bit backwards.

i'm sorry mlk, i truly am.. but this right here, this has finally destroyed the last shred of respect i had for you...

i mean seriously man why you diss the demon souls community? as i recall you were practically worshiped for your high quality info on that games mechanics.. ( in fact those topics on the various things about that game was what made me respect you in the 1st place)

So you missed the topics on the Demon's Souls board where I got attacked and trolled a lot?

and now look at you? your literally raging at every person who doesn't agree with you,

No I'm not.

even if they are only trying to HELP you.

You mean help like "you have personality defects, get friends you no friend loser" and stuff like that?

not only that, but your blanketing the entire thread as an assault on you personally, just cause one person attacked you. JUST ONE.

I didn't read the topic because as I already said I've been pretty much constantly harassed by over 10 people on this board, and one of them made this topic as a way to antagonise me. Where, I wonder, were all these people who respected me for all the topics before this where I was harassed. Suddenly NOW you walk in, after all the abuse, and don't like me anymore. Well whatever dude. You literally did not exist AT ALL in my board experience until just now, and so I really didn't lose anything. Too bad you never felt like speaking up when everyone was ganging up on me, eh?

if thats how you're going to treat people then its no wonder why everyone here hates you now... its just sad and pityable really

Yeah, the way I react to everyone hating me is why everyone hates me. That makes SO MUCH sense. _

This post has really pissed me off more than it should have. I went to EVERY effort to get you the DLC, including suggesting several options to get it to you. You turned away every single one, and for the only reason I can assume is that you actually want to be miserable and complain.

How many ****ing times do I have to tell you what you offered wouldn't even work? The disc version isn't available in this region. Unless something was changed, that means it wouldn't be compatible with my character. And, again, trying to take you up on that offer, would require me putting a level of trust in you I'd never be comfortable with after how you and others have treated me. You can't gang up and harass someone like this, then turn around and go, "Okay, what's your Amazon account so I can gift you the DLC. :)" and expect me to trust you.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

MLK used to be the EWGF of the DeS community.

Yeah look how much that board liked me: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954345-demons-souls/52934522
---
#277Titanite-DemonPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:19 PM
Virtue777 posted...

The DLC is awesome. Flippyness, to dat secksy mask, to badass armor.

Not so furry.
Tail, ears. Possibly over there as well.

It also needs giant boobs. Yeah, like Gwynevere.

Not bad, but you said it wrong, brodudeski.
---
Frog is my Astraea.
I shall not have any harm come to her.
#278The moonlight knightPosted 11/19/2012 8:53:40 PM
I think my ideal furry range is like, 30%, at most.

Though I won't be too fussy if it's much more than that.
---
#279Nick_Chaos007Posted 11/19/2012 9:48:15 PM
The moonlight knight posted...

I like mine 90%. Here's a chart

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f7/FurryChart.jpg

If my Furry's tongue isn't rough like sand paper then we need to keep on de-voling!
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#280Titanite-DemonPosted 11/19/2012 10:06:36 PM
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
The moonlight knight posted...

I like mine 90%. Here's a chart

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/f/f7/FurryChart.jpg

If my Furry's tongue isn't rough like sand paper then we need to keep on de-voling!

Dayum!
Is dat Uncyclopedia?
That's like the Lost Izalithian Blighttown of the Internets!

...Or am I mixing that up with 4chan?

Anywho, I already saw that ages ago and I sit on the non furry region.

I think there's something with that sentence, but I just can't put my finger on it.
---
Enraging Nami proves to be extremely difficult.
His temper is as chilled as a ice cube.