Why i hate beiong summoned in anor londo

#1HolyGravePosted 11/14/2012 11:46:41 AM
No, i'm not saying that i am sooo good and i never die, but damn.. These guys are really frustrating me.

Guy summoned me, i killed everything for him, then i went to the archers, killed the one thats blocking the way to the bonfire, i see the host standing down there, so i wait for him. He comes up the ledge, and what does he do? Walk to me, and dont worry about anything? Nope, get to the other archer and try to kill him with his SKILLS. Gets stunned, tries to make a run to my way... So he is halfway and turns around, doing a Jump attack on the silver knight and falls of the ledge... And bam, no souls, all the effort (waiting half an hour) for nothing.
And everytime this happens, falling off a cliff, trying to show how good he is, dying...
---
Add dei_sicarius for dark souls co op.
#2MattnocashPosted 11/14/2012 11:57:11 AM
I had something similar to this happen to me a few weeks ago in Duke's Archives. I kept getting summoned for co-op, and we would always get right to where you enter the Crystal Cave. For some reason like 6 different hosts thought it'd be a good idea to sprint and jump straight into the Cave, falling to their deaths.
---
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush
#3Frank_PoolePosted 11/14/2012 12:09:39 PM
Some people might actually try to play with you rather than just letting you kill everything for them.
#4LimbicPosted 11/14/2012 12:09:55 PM
Mattnocash posted...
I had something similar to this happen to me a few weeks ago in Duke's Archives. I kept getting summoned for co-op, and we would always get right to where you enter the Crystal Cave. For some reason like 6 different hosts thought it'd be a good idea to sprint and jump straight into the Cave, falling to their deaths.

The ollll' summon troll. lolloololllololacile
---
Paid DLC at release = end of games.
#5GreatKiraLordPosted 11/14/2012 12:12:19 PM
Frank_Poole posted...
Some people might actually try to play with you rather than just letting you kill everything for them.
#6wehomiesPosted 11/14/2012 12:13:15 PM
expecting kids to want their summons to do all work and not actually co-op?
the ****?
#7ElfergosPosted 11/14/2012 12:17:23 PM
Frank_Poole posted...

Bingo!
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 11/14/2012 12:20:13 PM
Elfergos posted...
Frank_Poole posted...

Bingo!

Anyone using a jumping attack that results in their death at the Anor Londo archers doesn't want to play with you. They want to waste your time. Or they could stick with their phantoms and move as a group. If they're loitering about at the bottom of the area, they clearly have reservations about running up to fight the archers with you, and it's no surprise if they do something stupid directly afterwards.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#9HolyGrave(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:26:30 PM
Frank_Poole posted...

Well, we move in a group. Not that they stay miles away but most of the hosts aren't capable of killing the halberd giants.
---
Add dei_sicarius for dark souls co op.
#10d3dsightPosted 11/14/2012 12:37:15 PM
Don't worry bro, I'll pull Smough...I'll pull him up a chair right next to you.