Do people think the butchers are female?

#11Kyuubi4269Posted 11/16/2012 1:38:44 PM
Luigioh posted...
Man eater mildred bro. She's a butcher but I'm not sure why she doesn't have the rest of their armor.

She was the neighborhood bike in the Depths, so she got cast out.
---
Name: Kyu
FC: 60034570
#12Mohawk_BravoPosted 11/16/2012 1:46:21 PM
Coast2coast posted...
Yea they are ladies, just look at Mildred, she's trying her hardest to get beefy but it must be tough to find good eating down in blighttown.

That brings on a whole new weirdness if taken from the perspective of Mildred just trying to fit in with the cool kids and get into their club by eating the player, only for her to discover that if she wins, you've already killed all the cool kids and she is now fat and lonely (and probably still insane).
#13ArronAubinPosted 11/16/2012 2:36:52 PM
heartlessprinny posted...
ArronAubin posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
Miyazaki said they were, look burly as f*** though...

^
They're confirmed to be female. And I believe it's the second one you encounter that was going to eat him.

Not sure of ole' Maneater Millie is associated. Probably.

Perhaps they feed the scraps to the giant rat or something. I think there's a reason they put the giant rat in that specific spot.

No. I mean like... They legit confirmed that they were going to eat him. Not the rat.
#14twotonezPosted 11/16/2012 2:43:10 PM
Pretty sure the butchers aren't going to eat him. They're going to butcher him and feed him to the rat.
#15spikes_dimakPosted 11/16/2012 2:54:40 PM
It was confirmed in a developer interview.

I do not have the source.

I heard it in an epicnamebro vid.
---
PSN: digitalgangsta42 Currently playing dark souls and retro games. Always chilling at dimak.tv I love the forest of gankers, because i always protect my wood!
#16ArronAubinPosted 11/16/2012 3:17:30 PM
twotonez posted...
Pretty sure the butchers aren't going to eat him. They're going to butcher him and feed him to the rat.

No. It's. Fact. They. Were. Going. To. Eat. Him. Not. Feed. The. Rat. Devs. Said. So. Okay. ?.
#17TheGreatKakashiPosted 11/16/2012 3:21:42 PM(edited)
MANeater Mildred. Dat stomach.
---
Third Company Captain: Hatake Kakashi