So... Obsidian GSword is rubbish. (Secret rubbish weapon list topic!)

#21moodyjm2Posted 11/19/2012 3:42:24 PM
Claymore has the sickest moveset and combos very well.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Moonlight Champion: http://mmdks.com/9l6 and deadly Forest Hunter: http://mmdks.com/9tg
#22AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/19/2012 3:44:06 PM
Disagree with a good number of them, but respecting opinions and all.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
I'm about as decisive on this signature as I am about dyeing my radiant scales black.
#23nukedduckPosted 11/19/2012 3:51:18 PM
Haha Demons great Hammer is totally my guilty pleasure. It's uselfulness ran out when i got the Demons Greataxe tho :/
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#24PureNothingnessPosted 11/19/2012 4:28:00 PM
Yeah, even though I love to use it, Priscilla's Dagger is pretty crappy. Why they didn't give it the bleed build-up of the Lifehunt Scythe, I'll never know.
---
"Even a stray has pride." -Gabranth, Final Fantasy XII
PSN: Mysteltain
#25lucky_sharm19Posted 11/19/2012 4:29:17 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Here's the deal with the Gargoyle Tail Axe. If you missed the infinite R1 stunlock that the Claymore had, there's your next best thing.

Claymore 1hr1 still infinites

Gargoyle tail axe 2hr1 doesnt,

Gargoyle tail axe is also a s*** weapon overall, just like halberd (just because pep used a halberd doesnt make it good, it makes him good) while claymore is not

Just cuz ewgf says something doesnt mean its written in stone and is fact, so just because he said 'its your new claymore folks' doesnt mean it is.

Hmm what? I wouldn't say that it stunlocks if I didn't use it at length beforehand. Also I've never heard EWGF mention anything about the axe, either.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.
#26aneed4peed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:37:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27aneed4peed(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:37:24 PM
From: AlbinoCrocodile | Posted: 11/19/2012 11:44:06 PM | #022

What is the nature of your disagreement? I would love to know (no sarcasm).

Haha Demons great Hammer is totally my guilty pleasure. It's uselfulness ran out when i got the Demons Greataxe tho :/

Badass looking weapon with terrible scaling. Like a lot of other weapons in this game. Demon's Greataxe is a beast though. Arguably the hardest hitting piece of wood/metal in the game. All the Greataxes are a beast.

From: PureNothingness | Posted: 11/20/2012 12:28:00 AM | #024
Yeah, even though I love to use it, Priscilla's Dagger is pretty crappy. Why they didn't give it the bleed build-up of the Lifehunt Scythe, I'll never know.

What really disappointed me about the dagger was that it had no added crit modifier. It's backstab damage was even lower than that of a katana! On par with a longsword -_-

From: Dex_Pyromaniac | Posted: 11/19/2012 11:40:27 PM | #020
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Here's the deal with the Gargoyle Tail Axe. If you missed the infinite R1 stunlock that the Claymore had, there's your next best thing.

Claymore 1hr1 still infinites

Gargoyle tail axe 2hr1 doesnt

Gargoyle tail axe is also a s*** weapon overall, just like halberd (just because pep used a halberd doesnt make it good, it makes him good) while claymore is not

Just cuz ewgf says something doesnt mean its written in stone and is fact, so just because he said 'its your new claymore folks' doesnt mean it is.

Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down there! I'd have to disagree with the Halberd. 1) I have never seen Pep use it (I havent seen Pep play DkS at all actually) and 2) It destroys n00bs and amatuers with ease. N00bs and amateurs consist of 90% of the online population, so it's a very handy weapon. Furthermore, if you're decent at BSing and Parrying then the crit damage is beautiful. Oh and 2hR1 stunlocks.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#28Nick_Chaos007Posted 11/19/2012 4:41:49 PM
But Obsidian Great sword is awsome!
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#29AtelierCorvusPosted 11/19/2012 4:42:58 PM
Wha. . .WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU NOT INCLUDE THE CLAW?!
---
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/
#30AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/19/2012 4:43:00 PM
aneed4peed posted...
From: AlbinoCrocodile | Posted: 11/19/2012 11:44:06 PM | #022

What is the nature of your disagreement? I would love to know (no sarcasm)..

Only based on being able to do good with a number of them in PvP or such, though on a second thought I can see why a lot of them would be less than optimal.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
I'm about as decisive on this signature as I am about dyeing my radiant scales black.