Flagged: A story of disconnecting and revenge

#11newjerseyplayerPosted 11/20/2012 3:32:49 PM
You are my new best friend. That was so awesome
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
#12lucky_sharm19Posted 11/20/2012 3:35:27 PM
KryIon_Kid posted...
He wasn't cheating. Only burg and bf are the designated global honor duel areas. U scrub?

Certainly doesn't stop people from ganking or using TWOP+Dark Beads upon entry.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.
#13KryIon_KidPosted 11/20/2012 3:35:35 PM
caramel_cod posted...
KryIon_Kid posted...
He wasn't cheating. Only burg and bf are the designated global honor duel areas. U scrub?

Did you miss the part where TC said the guy d/ced after every death?

Game says u die -> u no die = u cheat.

Are you saying disconnecting is cheating? Because if so...
---
Dark Souls True Honor Dueler: No Fishing, No Healing, No Ganking
PSN: Wunderloss
#14DeliciousMoose(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:36:30 PM
corlynnclaw posted...
Ouch! And if I remember Google's policy on Youtube, it's linked to the person's Gmail account too. That means you probably cost him his email address as well.

Sucks for him though, it counts as a lesson learned. Atelier said it all.

Huh... so I have a question then: Rage from dying to AL Archers < Rage from losing email?
#15caramel_codPosted 11/20/2012 3:39:45 PM
KryIon_Kid posted...

Are you saying disconnecting is cheating? Because if so...

What would you classify it as? It's manipulating something outside of the game for one's ingame benefit, which seems like a textbook example to me.

Not that it bothers me too much, but TC's story really is an example of the worst kind of d/cer: one who uses it in conjunction with co-op as the 'be all end all' strategy for survival.
#16R1masherPosted 11/20/2012 3:42:50 PM
Have you ever googled yourself?
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#17ElfergosPosted 11/20/2012 3:49:21 PM
Well whatever makes you feel better man, sounds like he really got to you if you went through all that trouble after you failed to wreck his game.
#18DeliciousMoose(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:55:39 PM
R1masher posted...

I have. Lots of weird recipes for moose-based food. Thankfully I use different names for every site I'm on.

Elfergos posted...
Well whatever makes you feel better man, sounds like he really got to you if you went through all that trouble after you failed to wreck his game.

He did! That's the point though. It was a battle of immaturity that I normally wouldn't stoop to, but the fact that he felt justified in his playstyle got to me. I guarantee what I did will get to him more though, which is what counts. haha
#19Dabrikishaw15Posted 11/20/2012 3:56:58 PM

---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dabrikishaw
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
#20Orochi_LedePosted 11/20/2012 4:10:46 PM
DeliciousMoose posted...
R1masher posted...

I have. Lots of weird recipes for moose-based food. Thankfully I use different names for every site I'm on.

Elfergos posted...

He did! That's the point though. It was a battle of immaturity that I normally wouldn't stoop to, but the fact that he felt justified in his playstyle got to me. I guarantee what I did will get to him more though, which is what counts. haha

While the revenge you got was indeed funny, i will admit, i think you fail to realize that not everyone wants to pvp, he may have been a "coward" in a sense as far as fighting goes but you need to understand when you are invading they have every right to do whatever to keep you out. (i'm not defending the dcs he honestly should have just did that before the fights if he planed on it from the start)

online is already a double edged sword with this game, as if you want help from phantoms you have to also deal with being invaded, you can't avoid that.

but i think you took it more seriously that you went through the trouble just to get him back instead of just moving on. you were pretty determined to ruin his game at all costs and he clearly just wanted to get through the level,

that actually is very annoying,

i mainly invade through darkmoon and even i have felt bad when i take out 3 vs 1 as they near the boss doors. but then i just say "shouldn't have sinned brah"
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.