Taken a liking to the Iron Golem axe recently

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Taken a liking to the Iron Golem axe recently
4 years ago#1
I know its not the best weapon out there. But its damage and attack speed is decent. Mostly i like the R2 attack. Doesnt take as much durability as most of special attacks like the dragons swords, and it is pretty damn good at stunning.
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
4 years ago#2
No one else a fan of this weapon?
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4
hemphoarder posted...
if you were desperate enough to come back to this post 5 days later to get someone to agree then yes I f***ing love the Golem Axe. I brush my teeth to a picture of it on my bathroom mirror. I had a custom dil do made in the likeness of one for my wife. If there was a zombie apocalypse and I was only able to have one weapon/article of clothing/food item/whatever it would be the mutha****in Golem Axe.

This dude knows what's up!
[R3D] Join the R3D Hate Train today! Spots are filling up fast, so act now to reserve your spot on the fastest growing phenomenon of this century!
4 years ago#5
It's a good weapon but it doesn't go with knight armor so I can't use it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
4 years ago#6
It's pretty Badass to be honest with you. One if my favorite weapons in the game, no F that, in the WORLD!!
4 years ago#7
hemphoarder posted...
if you were desperate enough to come back to this post 5 days later to get someone to agree then yes I f***ing love the Golem Axe. I brush my teeth to a picture of it on my bathroom mirror. I had a custom dil do made in the likeness of one for my wife. If there was a zombie apocalypse and I was only able to have one weapon/article of clothing/food item/whatever it would be the mutha****in Golem Axe.

o_O
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
4 years ago#8
koroko_korobase posted...
hemphoarder posted...

o_O

and she f***ing loves it
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
4 years ago#9
I'd be interested in some Iron Golem Axe Bodyspray.
4 years ago#10
I made a golem axe on my very first character and it served me very well. My first build was pure STR, and I don't think I would've been able to get through to squad of dino asses guarding Izalith without being able to launch wind blades at them from safety.

With that said, its not a very good weapon since it doesn't have a tight stunlock with the 2H stance :(
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Taken a liking to the Iron Golem axe recently

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived