Taken a liking to the Iron Golem axe recently

#1OkikurmiPosted 11/25/2012 2:36:13 PM
I know its not the best weapon out there. But its damage and attack speed is decent. Mostly i like the R2 attack. Doesnt take as much durability as most of special attacks like the dragons swords, and it is pretty damn good at stunning.
---
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
#2Okikurmi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:09:20 PM
No one else a fan of this weapon?
---
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
#3hemphoarderPosted 11/30/2012 2:13:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4cincyguitarheroPosted 11/30/2012 2:15:10 PM
hemphoarder posted...
if you were desperate enough to come back to this post 5 days later to get someone to agree then yes I f***ing love the Golem Axe. I brush my teeth to a picture of it on my bathroom mirror. I had a custom dil do made in the likeness of one for my wife. If there was a zombie apocalypse and I was only able to have one weapon/article of clothing/food item/whatever it would be the mutha****in Golem Axe.

This dude knows what's up!
---
[R3D] Join the R3D Hate Train today! Spots are filling up fast, so act now to reserve your spot on the fastest growing phenomenon of this century!
#5nubs222Posted 11/30/2012 2:20:18 PM
It's a good weapon but it doesn't go with knight armor so I can't use it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#6RyunouskePosted 11/30/2012 2:33:13 PM
It's pretty Badass to be honest with you. One if my favorite weapons in the game, no F that, in the WORLD!!
#7koroko_korobasePosted 11/30/2012 2:36:45 PM
hemphoarder posted...
if you were desperate enough to come back to this post 5 days later to get someone to agree then yes I f***ing love the Golem Axe. I brush my teeth to a picture of it on my bathroom mirror. I had a custom dil do made in the likeness of one for my wife. If there was a zombie apocalypse and I was only able to have one weapon/article of clothing/food item/whatever it would be the mutha****in Golem Axe.

o_O
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#8hemphoarderPosted 11/30/2012 2:40:35 PM
koroko_korobase posted...
hemphoarder posted...

o_O

and she f***ing loves it
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#9d3dsightPosted 11/30/2012 2:42:05 PM
I'd be interested in some Iron Golem Axe Bodyspray.
#10shadowsofdawnPosted 11/30/2012 6:19:17 PM
I made a golem axe on my very first character and it served me very well. My first build was pure STR, and I don't think I would've been able to get through to squad of dino asses guarding Izalith without being able to launch wind blades at them from safety.

With that said, its not a very good weapon since it doesn't have a tight stunlock with the 2H stance :(
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||