how much hp is considered low for pvp at 120

#21Snipa_Wulf12Posted 11/27/2012 4:33:06 PM
hak145 posted...
Lodiss posted...
hak145 posted...
dont listen to them TC 1100+ and you will manage well.

Until you get hornet ring backstabbed or leo ring parried and find out that you're wrong.

were arguing different play styles here, but the point of disagreement is when you regard vitality gouging as a necessity, which it isnt. Just stop it.

you dont need 1500 health for good pvp and never will. Thats it. end of story

You do need to be able to survive a back stab. You're in the minority with the
That opinion anyway buddy.

And different playstyle? All play styles are in danger of a BS or a parry. Most of which can easily do about 1k dmg. Anyone who begs to differ must only do PvE or doesn't fight good opponents.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Smoke Meth, Hail Satan!
#22hak145Posted 11/27/2012 4:39:41 PM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
hak145 posted...
Lodiss posted...
hak145 posted...

Until you get hornet ring backstabbed or leo ring parried and find out that you're wrong.

were arguing different play styles here, but the point of disagreement is when you regard vitality gouging as a necessity, which it isnt. Just stop it.

And different playstyle? All play styles are in danger of a BS or a parry. Most of which can easily do about 1k dmg. Anyone who begs to differ must only do PvE or doesn't fight good opponents.

you know what, your right. Probably because im so good at NOT LETTING MYSELF BE BACKSTABBED.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#23szathmabPosted 11/27/2012 4:42:46 PM
hak145 posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
hak145 posted...
Lodiss posted...
hak145 posted...

you know what, your right. Probably because im so good at NOT LETTING MYSELF BE BACKSTABBED.

lol you so pro bro
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#24WATAUGACJPosted 11/27/2012 4:45:38 PM
hak145 posted...
szathmab posted...
40 vit with f ap is the lowest I would recommend to anyone

lol. ok. NO

Bs to gc hits for 900-1400 depending on set up. So I would say against a good player less than 1500 is a disadvantage.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#25Snipa_Wulf12Posted 11/27/2012 4:46:40 PM
hak145 posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
hak145 posted...
Lodiss posted...
hak145 posted...

You play on xBox which is known for having a lower skill ceiling in players.

Scrub. Stop spreading your insanely unpopular opinion and misinformation and start working on your logic skills.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Smoke Meth, Hail Satan!
#26AwesomeOpossum2Posted 11/27/2012 4:47:48 PM
hak145 posted...
szathmab posted...
40 vit with f ap is the lowest I would recommend to anyone

lol. ok. NO

Lol. Yes.
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#27TorebackulaPosted 11/27/2012 4:53:28 PM
Lol @ the badasses of this topic.

Depends on what kind of PvP you're looking for, random invasions can go a bit lower as you'll rarely find yourself against someone geared up for PvP. However I'm with HK, 40vit with RoFaP is bare bones minimum for any kind of serious dueling, moreso if you're up against anyone of skill. I love fighting those who "never get backstabbed," always so salty...
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#28BombayNugzPosted 11/27/2012 4:53:43 PM
hak145 posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
hak145 posted...
Lodiss posted...
hak145 posted...

Dude... Lol.
---
Go Big Red 10-2 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
#29meralonnePosted 11/27/2012 4:56:41 PM
marko7 posted...
Screw Vitality, Resistance is where its at yo!

Best advice in this topic. marko is legendary in his cheapness.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#30HeavensEndPosted 11/27/2012 5:00:59 PM
I capped my vit at 40 no FaP and when I get hit yeah I get hit hard, but I also hit hard too. I agree more HP is better for survival in terms of just in case you got hit by a move because of a mistake, but it's not a necessity. That's mo anyway.
---
PSN: DyingDreams