how much hp is considered low for pvp at 120

#71clubber42Posted 11/27/2012 7:41:01 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Also FYI other dex weapons pale in comparison on a dex/faith build. For dex/pyro, the chaos blade is infinitely better imo

I dunno, its just that I have these mindgames and combos set up which are best complimented by said weapons and said spells in certain combinations.

Also- i am not as experienced in lvl 125 pvp. I buff up and go play (in this case). Just love this game man.
---
psn- Clubber_Lang_Jr
#72Dex_PyromaniacPosted 11/27/2012 7:44:55 PM
clubber42 posted...
Just love this game man.

Thats all that matters :D

But seriously, people need to realize that fighting randoms is not the same as dueling good players who basically do nothing but abuse latency in their favor, and they know exactly how to do so (hence why dark souls pvp can never be taken too seriously :D)
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#73clubber42Posted 11/27/2012 7:47:01 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
clubber42 posted...
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
clubber42 posted...

Both of your builds are flawed, and reach the bare minimum requirements of 1500 hp. I run mor the pyro build only 14 str and 19 att.

Do point out where my build is flawed please

The flaw is in the 12 str and 14 att. If u r using balders, build 10 str. 14 str lets you use most dex weapons, and allows for more chance to change up play style. With 50 faith, u better use it with attunement slots. I guess u could run 3 slots, but again, u r now limmitted because u want the covetted 1500 hp. I think this is more a matter of opinion and not so much a "flawed" build. It would be a great balders buff and 6 wog, but now u r missing out on other options.

You cant have 10 str on an efficient faith build, this IS the bare minimum SL you can get with the stats. And what else do i need attunement for as a fai build? Absolutely nothing at all. GMB is useless (well, so is sunlight blade in my opinion but whatever) and other than another stack of wrath of gods, there is nothing I find worthy of putting more pts in attunement for. IF I was to get 45 dex, then I would consider adding pyromancy, but then again, as it stands, even with a 19 attunement version of the build you would easily be above 1500 hp

Oh. You forgot about the princess guard miracles.
---
psn- Clubber_Lang_Jr
#74hak145Posted 11/27/2012 7:47:06 PM
so i guess vit gouging is the name of the game here in gamefaqs world. So be it. As for TC, just go for 1200hp.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#75Dex_PyromaniacPosted 11/27/2012 7:48:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#76szathmabPosted 11/27/2012 7:54:55 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
hak145 posted...
so i guess vit gouging is the name of the game here in gamefaqs world. So be it. As for TC, just go for 1200hp.

You have to be either a somewhat decent troll or just f***ing idiotic

---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#77LodissPosted 11/27/2012 7:56:08 PM
The first time you get one-shotted by a manually aimed crystal soul spear, or lagspear, you'll change your tune about "vit gouging".
---
You were indicted.
#78Twolvesrule88Posted 11/27/2012 8:01:26 PM
Back in my day, 50 vitality was the standard and 40 vitality was the lowest you would go.
---
Eon8 survivor 7/1/06
PSN: yavigril
#79AhrimanPosted 11/27/2012 8:17:34 PM
Silent_Alarm posted...
I would consider 6 vit to be low.

I saw one of your Arena builds, level 100 with just under 2000 hp. And you were wearing the Mother's Mask >_<. It looked like a good build though...
---
Chikubi ga itai. Hontou ni- Mattaku kayuku itai. Bakuzen to aamondo to niru...
#80TorebackulaPosted 11/27/2012 8:37:43 PM
hak145 posted...

Y u so pro bro??
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/