PvP Rules of Butterfly Forest

#21szathmabPosted 11/30/2012 9:23:27 AM
beggargirl posted...
szathmab posted...
Torebackula posted...
westergoon posted...
New rule, no use of fingers allowed... feet controlled pvp only...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKAHAH8F4RE

I PvP with my penis.

isn't that hard?

@_o
<_<
('o')_~

Oh please don't go there.

no, we are going there
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#22TorebackulaPosted 11/30/2012 9:25:03 AM
szathmab posted...
Torebackula posted...
westergoon posted...
New rule, no use of fingers allowed... feet controlled pvp only...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKAHAH8F4RE

I PvP with my penis.

isn't that hard?

@_o
<_<
('o')_~

Not if you play Southpaw.
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#23MC_Knight01Posted 11/30/2012 9:39:45 AM
Rules, guidlines, what ever.

Butterfly forest is a joke. I get summoned start fighting someone and use HCSM and hit him with all of them because he was swinging....he disconnects...yeah. This was a guy in the fight club chat even!

Then I get summoned again start fighting, throw out a few spells. He backs far enough away so I drop TWoP and bust out pursurers (about 30-45 seconds into the fight). He starts complaining that's not allowed. It's not like the fight just started we were dancing around for a little while and all he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.

The whole concept of custom rules in this game is dumb. All custom rules do are make it so it limits what you encounter in a fight....easy mode.
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#24hemphoarderPosted 11/30/2012 9:48:56 AM
MC_Knight01 posted...
He backs far enough away so I drop TWoP and bust out pursurers (about 30-45 seconds into the fight). He starts complaining that's not allowed. It's not like the fight just started we were dancing around for a little while and all he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.

---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#25aneed4peedPosted 11/30/2012 9:53:57 AM
He starts complaining that's not allowed. It's not like the fight just started we were dancing around for a little while and all he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.

He starts complaining that's not allowed. It's not like the fight just started we were dancing around for a little while and all he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.
he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.
looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.
Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.
TWoP stops roll BS.
stops roll BS

Good god!
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#26YoozayPosted 11/30/2012 10:02:30 AM
MC_Knight01 posted...

Then I get summoned again start fighting, throw out a few spells. He backs far enough away so I drop TWoP and bust out pursurers (about 30-45 seconds into the fight). He starts complaining that's not allowed. It's not like the fight just started we were dancing around for a little while and all he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.

The whole concept of custom rules in this game is dumb. All custom rules do are make it so it limits what you encounter in a fight....easy mode.

What is this I don't even.
#27kagebara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:05:56 AM
hemphoarder posted...
You are that ignorant. If you are going to pull out an OP buff you have to be able to pull it off after the duel starts.

Gold tracer is R1 spam so you are guilty on that as well.

Sounds like you need to be playing in the forest.

GMW is not OP.
I don't spam R1. You say i do? Prove it.
#28aneed4peedPosted 11/30/2012 10:06:22 AM
Rules, guidlines, what ever.

Butterfly forest is a joke. I get summoned start fighting someone and use HCSM and hit him with all of them because he was swinging....he disconnects...yeah. This was a guy in the fight club chat even!

Just for the sake of curiosity, who was this guy/gal you were dueling? I dont frequent the Fight Club chat all that often but I do know most of the people there. Tell me who it was... just so I can prepare myself for when I face him/her.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#29szathmabPosted 11/30/2012 10:12:32 AM
In the umbassa chat the rules in the bf forest have always been
No chains
No twop
No healing
One self buff
One weapon buff
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#30hemphoarderPosted 11/30/2012 10:25:53 AM
aneed4peed posted...
Stuff

just so I can prepare myself for when I face him/her.

my body is ready...
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf