PvP Rules of Butterfly Forest

#31hemphoarderPosted 11/30/2012 10:28:21 AM
kagebara posted...
hemphoarder posted...
You are that ignorant. If you are going to pull out an OP buff you have to be able to pull it off after the duel starts.

Gold tracer is R1 spam so you are guilty on that as well.

Sounds like you need to be playing in the forest.

GMW is not OP.
I don't spam R1. You say i do? Prove it.

Yes it is. It increases the damage of your weapon by a significant amount that you would otherwise not have.

Gold tracer is mirror of Falchion only it has bleed build up as well. The ONLY method of attack with either is to spam R1 and hope for stunlock /high dam output in minimal time.

GG
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#32A-2TheKPosted 11/30/2012 10:28:41 AM
MC_Knight01 posted...
Rules, guidlines, what ever.

Butterfly forest is a joke. I get summoned start fighting someone and use HCSM and hit him with all of them because he was swinging....he disconnects...yeah. This was a guy in the fight club chat even!

Then I get summoned again start fighting, throw out a few spells. He backs far enough away so I drop TWoP and bust out pursurers (about 30-45 seconds into the fight). He starts complaining that's not allowed. It's not like the fight just started we were dancing around for a little while and all he was doing was ninja flipping looking to set up a Roll BS....TWoP stops roll BS.

The whole concept of custom rules in this game is dumb. All custom rules do are make it so it limits what you encounter in a fight....easy mode.

Did anyone actually tell you the rules? Did you read the thread? If you don't like some rules around your PvP then why did you even join a fight club? I haven't been to the fight club for a little while but I know that you are the first person to ever use TWoP there. It sounds like random invasions would suit you better.
---
PSN: A-2TheK
FlameLurker666
#33orphanjohnPosted 11/30/2012 10:36:51 AM
westergoon posted...
New rule, no use of fingers allowed... feet controlled pvp only...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKAHAH8F4RE

Rex Ryan's head just exploded.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#34kagebara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:14:35 AM
hemphoarder posted...
kagebara posted...
hemphoarder posted...
You are that ignorant. If you are going to pull out an OP buff you have to be able to pull it off after the duel starts.

GMW is not OP.

Yes it is. It increases the damage of your weapon by a significant amount that you would otherwise not have.

Gold tracer is mirror of Falchion only it has bleed build up as well. The ONLY method of attack with either is to spam R1 and hope for stunlock /high dam output in minimal time.

GG

Still not OP.
Still haven't delivered a proof.
#35AwesomeOpossum2Posted 11/30/2012 11:16:33 AM
beggargirl posted...
szathmab posted...
Torebackula posted...
westergoon posted...
New rule, no use of fingers allowed... feet controlled pvp only...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKAHAH8F4RE

I PvP with my penis.

isn't that hard?

@_o
<_<
('o')_~

Oh please don't go there.

It was bound to happen sooner or later.
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#36aneed4peedPosted 11/30/2012 11:17:49 AM

Just to let you know, 190 AR is not significant enough to make GMW over powered. It is more of a convenience than a buff. I personally only have it equipped because on my 16ATN, 15INT toon... I dont have any better choices for my last slot.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#37MC_Knight01Posted 11/30/2012 11:17:40 PM
A-2TheK posted...

Did anyone actually tell you the rules? Did you read the thread? If you don't like some rules around your PvP then why did you even join a fight club? I haven't been to the fight club for a little while but I know that you are the first person to ever use TWoP there. It sounds like random invasions would suit you better.

They said it was on the message board post...I went through and didn't find any cut and dry rules. It's not like I just popped in and planted TWoP and fired lolbeads at him, it was a normal fight for a good 30+ seconds. He was wearing MoM, balder and using a katana flipping all over. So I stopped his flipping nonsense with TWoP. Not my fault his characters one dimensional. His name was alanvey or something on those lines.

the other guy who got virtually one shotted (about 1500hp from HCSM) I don't remember. I think hankerchief was in his PSN name. I saw him in the chat briefly. I was kinda surprised he raged quit...that or it was a really coincidental kick from PSN right after HCSM hit him leaving him under 5% hp.

They were normal duels. We bowed and started fighting. I just used TWoP to stop some generic mom+flippy katana build from roll bsing me. I missed the part where that wasn't in the rules as well apparently.
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#38Cvdf3Posted 11/30/2012 11:25:25 PM
Quality thread; too bad I'm a Str. build :l
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#39Number4RocketPosted 11/30/2012 11:30:41 PM
How is jumping and chain BS something that needs justification...?

Jumping?

What...?
#40Awhsum-SaucePosted 12/1/2012 2:26:54 AM
hemphoarder posted...
kagebara posted...
hemphoarder posted...

GMW is not OP.

GG

GMW is stupidly underpowered. You forgot about the gold tracer f + R1, rolling R1, sprinting R1, R2, f + R2, plunging attack, backstab and riposte. Not to mention the left handed moveset. Stop with the stupidity and assumptions. And why the "GG?" You clearly didn't prove your point.

Also @ the twop guy, if you're using pursuers after twop, it's hard to justify you were using it to prevent roll bs. Having twop on instantly makes you a tryhard/douchebag/new player, unless you're trolling with twop + force or something. But hey, that's just my opinion. And the opinion of the majority of DkS pvpers.