DLC hurt the game

#1hemphoarderPosted 11/30/2012 9:01:51 AM
I think the DLC has done more to end this games life than anything else. Ppl stuck around waiting for something new, something fresh. While the DLC was both it is was nothing but a major disappointment to me. 2 hours later I was done and thinking "wow... that was it?"

The game was already stale and decaying. The DLC lit a spark that fizzled out quickly and has sent DkS into a downward spiral.

Not even going to get into how much the patch broke everything. Love it or hate it the BB glitch was the reason the majority of players were around as long as they were. The DWGR was fixed? Who the flying f*** cares? It didn't matter in the scheme of things.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#2Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 11/30/2012 9:03:02 AM
Hm, decent troll thread. You're still not at your prime, though.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhs3rA2Ev1qzzfj5o1_400.gif
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#3Orochi_LedePosted 11/30/2012 9:11:19 AM
I agree with the above post, try a little harder, maybe throw in some more nonesense, and make sure you tell people it is a fact.

i give it a 5/10 you did your best but there is room to improve.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#4LivesPosted 11/30/2012 9:19:20 AM
Orochi_Lede posted...
I agree with the above post, try a little harder, maybe throw in some more nonesense, and make sure you tell people it is a fact.

i give it a 5/10 you did your best but there is room to improve.

This is where it's at. You can never be perfect, but you should at least try harder every now and then.
#5hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:25:39 AM
Your guys attempts at correcting my posts are what need work. A little more condescension a spritz of sarcasm and an exaggeration of the point I was making would help you all out.

Where did I make a point to have this come across as a troll post. Oil is very insecure about himself and sees almost anything as a threat to his Gfaqs legacy. Sometimes there are things seen that aren't there.

Does anybody else agree with what I stated? That"s what I'm looking for not nonsensical gabble.
---
I couldn't care less...
#6Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 11/30/2012 9:26:44 AM
Nope. Still not hard enough.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhs3rA2Ev1qzzfj5o1_400.gif
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#7Power TurtlePosted 11/30/2012 9:26:57 AM
Ill bite. Seems like tc just had his hopes up too damn high. If he isnt simply trying to troll. Or tc is mostly a PVEer and the 2 hour add on isnt much. But look at it froma PVP standpoint and you will see why it is worth it TC. But i really agree, if not for the BB i woul dhave moved on.. but becuase i had months of BBing, making these new characters and once again having to start over from scratch brings a breath of fresh air to the game itself, muchless the new pvp areas and different splls armor and weapons. I see where your coming form but its just a matter of opinion.

And to act like the other posters. LOLOL Trollolol! you suk 4/10! lolol
#8SymphonicRainPosted 11/30/2012 9:27:57 AM
Well, other than the fact that a year on, it's pretty much bound to begin a slow decline. But what do you base it off other than the fact that you personally have had enough?
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#9LivesPosted 11/30/2012 9:29:04 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Nope. Still not hard enough.

Agreed lol

OP, your points are.... your opinion. A lot of people probably don't agree with you, and I know I definitely do not.

For one, many of the changes in the latest patch have definitely balanced out many aspects of both PVE and PVP for the better. There is a lot of content, and there is no way you have seen all of it in 2 hours. It's literally impossible, unless you have traded other people for items. For example, there are boss souls that you can do different things with... needing at least NG+ to see all different items in the new content.

As a few of us have already said... go try harder. :P
#10hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:33:40 AM
Power Turtle posted...
Ill bite. Seems like tc just had his hopes up too damn high. If he isnt simply trying to troll. Or tc is mostly a PVEer and the 2 hour add on isnt much. But look at it froma PVP standpoint and you will see why it is worth it TC. But i really agree, if not for the BB i woul dhave moved on.. but becuase i had months of BBing, making these new characters and once again having to start over from scratch brings a breath of fresh air to the game itself, muchless the new pvp areas and different splls armor and weapons. I see where your coming form but its just a matter of opinion.

And to act like the other posters. LOLOL Trollolol! you suk 4/10! lolol

I PVP extensively and can hold my own but that is not the point. Even from a PVP standpoint that items you receive in the DLC are suprisingly pitiful. The tracers/pitchfork wtf? are f'ing terrible and the armors are only slightly better. The only thing good out of it is Dark Magic and because its halfway viable ppl were screaming OP lol....

Major disappointment all the way for me. FROM is like the rain man. Brilliant in some aspects but shockingly awful in others.
---
I couldn't care less...