Starting Class Benefits

#1AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/30/2012 1:50:36 PM
Which starting class would you want if they each came with their own sort of benefit? - Results (64 votes)
Warrior - STR weapons swing slightly faster and require a bit less stats to wield, also a few points of weight are gone.
15.63% (10 votes)
Knight - Higher resistances to status effects and most magics, heavy armors have less weight for Knights as well.
10.94% (7 votes)
Wanderer - No non-fatal fall damage along with being able to freely use any single bonfire in the game when available.
9.38% (6 votes)
Thief - Invisible till in lock-on range and naturallly quiet footsteps. Any weapon under six pounds does more damage.
31.25% (20 votes)
Bandit - Gains more souls from kills, moreso when you have a good deal of coins. Caps off at the max for each coin type.
0% (0 votes)
Hunter - Gain a good deal of attack with bows or crossbows and any throwing items, can also fire bolts/arrows faster.
6.25% (4 votes)
Sorcerer - Better magic/enchanted scaling, gain a spell charge for every thirty seconds that go by during game time.
9.38% (6 votes)
Pyromancer - Better fire/chaos scaling, random chance to ignite enemies and cause a damage over time effect with it.
6.25% (4 votes)
Cleric - Better divine/occult scaling, any sort of healing restores more HP and provides a temporary defense boost.
0% (0 votes)
Deprived - Bare fisted attacks scale with the amount of enemies you kill along with kicks gaining more knockback effect.
10.94% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For your interest, just noticed again that there are ten classes so I decided to toss one out on that.

Not all of them are the best and there are probably more interesting benefits to be had, but which of these particular boosts would you choose?
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Snap crackle pop.
#2AwesomeOpossum2Posted 11/30/2012 1:54:38 PM
Having a hard time choosing. Good job on this one albino.
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#3psiIocyborgPosted 11/30/2012 1:58:32 PM
Thief because real invisibility.
#4DarkfireAxelPosted 11/30/2012 2:03:40 PM
thief'd be OP...hornet ring + red tearstone + that invisibility, don't want to think about it.
---
Vintrens Kulde, Snart Tilfulde, Oc Hans Laengsel, Mod Een Vinternat...
...Ulven Vandrer Eene...
#5Cvdf3Posted 11/30/2012 2:08:20 PM
Deprived. Hard choosing, but it would make for some fun challenge runs.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#6sooofakePosted 11/30/2012 2:11:45 PM
thief would be too much.. but I love the idea of classes actually meaning something instead of just picking the one that wastes the least amount of points.

I guess thieves could just have better backstab damage (lol).
#7Drak_the_ShadowPosted 11/30/2012 2:26:53 PM
Thief already had a starting bonus above all the other classes.
---
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to sit down and shut up.
#8MrSmi7hPosted 11/30/2012 2:27:46 PM
Warrior, knight, wanderer, and thief are very cool.

I picked thief.
#9Sansan05Posted 11/30/2012 2:33:24 PM
i can't choose but i like the idea ^^ with this classes i would go through the game with every classes ^^
---
Eye have you
#10Chrome_AdaPosted 11/30/2012 3:14:59 PM
What do you mean by "able to freely use any single bonfire in the game when available?"
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"