Starting Class Benefits

#11AlbinoCrocodile(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:19:17 PM
Once you've sat at a bonfire you can warp to it, including any that weren't able to be warped to before. Also allows homeward bones to send you to any previously lit bonfire, couldn't fit it all in.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Snap crackle pop.
#12Chrome_AdaPosted 11/30/2012 4:20:52 PM
Oh. That'd badass. I want to change my vote...
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"
#13Number4RocketPosted 11/30/2012 4:21:11 PM
Warrior and Sorcerer are the best of those, depending on build obviously.
#14orphanjohnPosted 11/30/2012 4:23:07 PM
Went with warrior. More damage AND faster swing for my MSGS?!?!?

Yes please.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#15Awhsum-SaucePosted 11/30/2012 4:24:53 PM
Pyro or deprived for sure. Chaos weapons are strong enough as they are, imagine them with boosted scaling, lol. I'd go deprived just for the kicks. Maybe go deprived + dragon torso stone barefisted for a crapt ton of damage.
#16tlnPosted 11/30/2012 4:33:52 PM
The funny thing about the Thief class is that you could make such a build in Demon's Souls by using the Cloak spell and various rings. It was awesome for invasions.
#17Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 11/30/2012 4:47:09 PM
I think the Wanderer's special trait (that bonfire one is just a little... strange...) is that they can detect any hidden passage.

Also, why do only Sorcerers gain the ability to recover charges for their spells? Shouldn't Clerics and Pyromancers also do the same for THEIR magic path?
#18AlbinoCrocodile(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:50:26 PM
Ryan_SilverFox posted...
I think the Wanderer's special trait (that bonfire one is just a little... strange...) is that they can detect any hidden passage.

Also, why do only Sorcerers gain the ability to recover charges for their spells? Shouldn't Clerics and Pyromancers also do the same for THEIR magic path?

Perhaps, Ryan, but there's limited amount of space to type for poll slots and I didn't want them all to look like exact clones of each other with just different scaling.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Snap crackle pop.
#19ZephranthesPosted 11/30/2012 4:50:58 PM
Ryan_SilverFox posted...

Sorcerers are more reliant on their spells than the other two.

Or at least, that seemed to be the intent though like anything, its easily circumvented. But then, pure faith/pyro casters aren't as feasible as a pure sorcerer and need to rely on melee combat for the bulk of pve.
#20KratierPosted 11/30/2012 5:26:34 PM
so basically class perks,

are you trying to make this like COD or something?