Need a good hard challenge, any suggestions?

#114_passing_sitesPosted 12/1/2012 10:03:49 PM
Try an all PvP run:

First, get the red eye orb (or a lot of creo)

You must beat each subsequent boss in human form using no summons and at the peak pvp level for that area.

If you die, you must successfully darkwraith and use the gained humanity immediately.

Restrict equipment for greater challenge: plank shield, hollow waist + re club only for good times.
---
lol
#12ZephranthesPosted 12/1/2012 10:08:29 PM
rockn75 posted...
meh, all these don't sound fun to me, just extremely frustrating and tedious and based on more luck than skill, a very very challenging run that i personally enjoy is to only level up one stat.
i.e. ONLY level up endurance (generally you would use an elemental weapon, but to make it even harder you can even limit that) this was you have no health, cant use spells, and have a hard time finding equipment.

Or you can try only leveling up strength, that way you have almost no stamina or health, but you can destroy enemies.

Just mess around with this play style, i found that it adds the perfect level of challenge to the game.

besides, if you are really hardcore you could try only leveling atunement XDDD

.....or luck. :P

Gross
#13yarouPosted 12/2/2012 12:53:03 AM
A pacifist run, you will not kill ANY enemies unless you absolutely and completely need to to advance through your journey.

All (undead) life is extremely precious to you, so if anything happens to die, you will take your own life.
(This includes skeletons and ghosts as well.
Wisps, aka floating explosive heads are more objects than sentient beings, them exploding is ok.)

If an enemy blocks your path, push them (Not to their deaths) or lure them to an area where you can walk around them, unless killing them is the only option no matter what (The enemy cannot be moved.) and there are no other ways to reach your destination, they are to be unharmed.

The Master key/ Thief class are off limits, you're a good being, you wouldn't sink that low to accomplish your goals.

Lautrec had his own reasons for taking Anastacias soul, he is to be left alone.
(Optional)

All major demons are an inevitable threat for all of Lordran and are to be vanquished.
(Kill all bosses along with all side bosses, optional.)
#14HolyGravePosted 12/2/2012 2:33:27 AM
rockn75 posted...
meh, all these don't sound fun to me, just extremely frustrating and tedious and based on more luck than skill, a very very challenging run that i personally enjoy is to only level up one stat.
i.e. ONLY level up endurance (generally you would use an elemental weapon, but to make it even harder you can even limit that) this was you have no health, cant use spells, and have a hard time finding equipment.

Or you can try only leveling up strength, that way you have almost no stamina or health, but you can destroy enemies.

Just mess around with this play style, i found that it adds the perfect level of challenge to the game.

besides, if you are really hardcore you could try only leveling atunement XDDD

.....or luck. :P

Try a build with only resistance..
---
currently playing: Dark souls, AC 3, Dragon's Dogma, Dishonored, Demon Souls.
#154_passing_sitesPosted 12/2/2012 8:41:48 PM
people saying attunement/res only: tc said not interested in sl1 challenges....which is what these are with higher def
---
lol