need advice on dex weapons

#11Drak_the_ShadowPosted 12/2/2012 8:58:37 AM
golDroger88 posted...
I wrote "if you need high damage". Then the fact that those are quality build weapons it doesn't mean that a dex build isn't able of using them succesfully.
Anyway I have 40 dex and 16 strength on my build and there aren't weapons that I can use that deal more damage than a Great Lord Greatsword (two handed), and this is a fact.
If I remember correctly the weapon that has the most high damage, among the ones considered dex weapons, is the Great Scythe. A two handed GLGS deals 505 damage.

Total AR =/= max damage or most viable. I'd take a Lifehunt Scythe anyday over the GLGS, even if it's AR is a whopping 9 less.
---
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to sit down and shut up.
#12golDroger88Posted 12/2/2012 9:05:04 AM
Drak_the_Shadow posted...
golDroger88 posted...
I wrote "if you need high damage". Then the fact that those are quality build weapons it doesn't mean that a dex build isn't able of using them succesfully.
Anyway I have 40 dex and 16 strength on my build and there aren't weapons that I can use that deal more damage than a Great Lord Greatsword (two handed), and this is a fact.
If I remember correctly the weapon that has the most high damage, among the ones considered dex weapons, is the Great Scythe. A two handed GLGS deals 505 damage.

Total AR =/= max damage or most viable. I'd take a Lifehunt Scythe anyday over the GLGS, even if it's AR is a whopping 9 less.

Oh, so you give infos to new players based on what you like and don't like? Those are two different weapons, the real question is: why is it wrong to cite weapons that are not considered dex but still they can be used by dex builds to new players? Because you'd "take a Lifehunt Scythe anyday over the GLGS, even if it's AR is a whopping 9 less"?
lol
#13Drak_the_ShadowPosted 12/2/2012 9:11:56 AM
golDroger88 posted...
Oh, so you give infos to new players based on what you like and don't like? Those are two different weapons, the real question is: why is it wrong to cite weapons that are not considered dex but still they can be used by dex builds to new players? Because you'd "take a Lifehunt Scythe anyday over the GLGS, even if it's AR is a whopping 9 less"?
lol

Holy hell man, calm down. Don't need to get so defensive because someone disagreed with you.
---
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to sit down and shut up.
#14golDroger88Posted 12/2/2012 9:19:14 AM
Drak_the_Shadow posted...
golDroger88 posted...
lol

Holy hell man, calm down. Don't need to get so defensive because someone disagreed with you.

Ok, you're right. But it's not like I'm retarded and want him to play with GLGS through the game...the point was: he will be able to use that weapon and that weapon has the highest AR, and it's a very different kind of a weapon than the others with high AR he can use like the GS or the CB, so I think he should consider it. Stop.