http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UJqVFiGrcE
#2Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 12/3/2012 3:32:55 AM
IT BEGINS
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhs3rA2Ev1qzzfj5o1_400.gif
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#3Zeru64Posted 12/3/2012 3:34:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Zeru64Posted 12/3/2012 3:47:22 AM(edited)
Zeru64 posted...

This is me making stupid commentary then realizing I have no idea what the spell swap glitch is to begin with(IE, me going "Couldn't it just be hackers?", like an idiot.

At the risk of sounding derp, could someone explain how spell swaping worked?

Not how to do it, or anything just what it ultimately does. All it does is let normally unenchantable weapons become enchantable, right? I remember something about a crystal stone greatsword instakilling people and stuff...that's totally unrelated though, right?

...I hate being new to this sometimes. xP
---
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
#5szathmabPosted 12/3/2012 3:49:31 AM
Zeru64 posted...
Zeru64 posted...

This is me making stupid commentary then realizing I have no idea what the spell swap glitch is to begin with(IE, me going "Couldn't it just be hackers?", like an idiot.

Not how to do it, or anything just what it ultimately does. All it does is let normally unenchantable weapons become enchantable, right? I remember something about a crystal stone greatsword instakilling people and stuff...that's totally unrelated though, right?

basicly spell swap lets you cast any spell on anything using any catalyst. Also this means the dragon head glitch and infa roar will work too.
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#6addicting159Posted 12/3/2012 3:49:36 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
IT BEGINS

INDEED
---
psnid:ssg4predator
liberal=freedom hating trash=obama they all the same
#7Zeru64Posted 12/3/2012 3:52:41 AM
szathmab posted...
Zeru64 posted...
Zeru64 posted...

basicly spell swap lets you cast any spell on anything using any catalyst. Also this means the dragon head glitch and infa roar will work too.

Any spell on any catalyst? So I could like, shoot out a Sunlight Spear with that Tin Crystalization Catalyst? Or did you mean sorcery in specific? If so, how is that so special? Can't any catalyst use any sorcery as it is right now?
---
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
#8brumeyPosted 12/3/2012 3:55:52 AM
barneezy jones's stream ftw
#9szathmabPosted 12/3/2012 3:58:25 AM
Zeru64 posted...
szathmab posted...
Zeru64 posted...
Zeru64 posted...

Any spell on any catalyst? So I could like, shoot out a Sunlight Spear with that Tin Crystalization Catalyst? Or did you mean sorcery in specific? If so, how is that so special? Can't any catalyst use any sorcery as it is right now?

yes that is correct. MOst people would use the pyro flame for free weapon buffs with no stat investment. also if you apply a buff to the stone great sword the r2 does a AOE attack.
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#10TropicalwoodPosted 12/3/2012 3:59:00 AM
Zeru64 posted...
szathmab posted...
Zeru64 posted...
Zeru64 posted...

You can do anything with spell swap.
You can use Fire Storm as fast as Combustion.
---
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393 Black 2 FC 1378-5072-6126