http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#12Zeru64Posted 12/3/2012 5:02:09 AM
szathmab posted...
Zeru64 posted...
szathmab posted...
Zeru64 posted...
Zeru64 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

This is me making stupid commentary then realizing I have no idea what the spell swap glitch is to begin with(IE, me going "Couldn't it just be hackers?", like an idiot.

At the risk of sounding derp, could someone explain how spell swaping worked?

Not how to do it, or anything just what it ultimately does. All it does is let normally unenchantable weapons become enchantable, right? I remember something about a crystal stone greatsword instakilling people and stuff...that's totally unrelated though, right?

...I hate being new to this sometimes. xP

basicly spell swap lets you cast any spell on anything using any catalyst. Also this means the dragon head glitch and infa roar will work too.

Any spell on any catalyst? So I could like, shoot out a Sunlight Spear with that Tin Crystalization Catalyst? Or did you mean sorcery in specific? If so, how is that so special? Can't any catalyst use any sorcery as it is right now?

yes that is correct. MOst people would use the pyro flame for free weapon buffs with no stat investment. also if you apply a buff to the stone great sword the r2 does a AOE attack.

Ah...I see. So basically it makes going Int/Faith pointless for buffs, since you can cast them without meeting the requirements?
---
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
#13Zeru64Posted 12/3/2012 5:02:17 AM
Tropicalwood posted...
Zeru64 posted...
szathmab posted...
Zeru64 posted...
Zeru64 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

This is me making stupid commentary then realizing I have no idea what the spell swap glitch is to begin with(IE, me going "Couldn't it just be hackers?", like an idiot.

At the risk of sounding derp, could someone explain how spell swaping worked?

Not how to do it, or anything just what it ultimately does. All it does is let normally unenchantable weapons become enchantable, right? I remember something about a crystal stone greatsword instakilling people and stuff...that's totally unrelated though, right?

...I hate being new to this sometimes. xP

basicly spell swap lets you cast any spell on anything using any catalyst. Also this means the dragon head glitch and infa roar will work too.

Any spell on any catalyst? So I could like, shoot out a Sunlight Spear with that Tin Crystalization Catalyst? Or did you mean sorcery in specific? If so, how is that so special? Can't any catalyst use any sorcery as it is right now?

You can do anything with spell swap.
You can use Fire Storm as fast as Combustion.

That sounds scary. D:
---
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
#14R1masherPosted 12/3/2012 5:06:07 AM
.... stay tuned for igbx video
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#15szathmabPosted 12/3/2012 5:08:21 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
brb gna figure out how to running firestorm

*starts dark souls and attunes fire surge and chaos storm*

we tried it. You only get two pilars ;(
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#16Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/3/2012 5:09:17 AM
Im calling it now:

You have to buff and switch weapon from buffable to unbuffable while in rolling animation. FAT ROLL OP BISHES!
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#17TropicalwoodPosted 12/3/2012 5:11:27 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Im calling it now:

You have to buff and switch weapon from buffable to unbuffable while in rolling animation. FAT ROLL OP BISHES!

I was thinking the same thing.
---
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393 Black 2 FC 1378-5072-6126
#18PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 5:19:45 AM
I think I'm the only person happy to see this back.

There may or may not be an iGBx video coming, but I think my spellswitching videos need a rebuild. :D
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#19RENNELSPosted 12/3/2012 5:26:39 AM
R1masher posted...
.... stay tuned for igbx video

RENNELS like this.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#20wpninjaPosted 12/3/2012 5:33:23 AM
Not only is it back but you don't need to target someone anymore to do it? Scary stuff.
---
No Time 2 Sex, Must Fight Evil!