New Spell swap glitch 1.06.

#51devilman108Posted 12/3/2012 7:14:20 AM
This could have both terrifying and hilarious potential.

Question: Why does everyone immediately mention the stone greatsword 2hr2 with this? Isn't that just tranquil walk of peace? or are people using that instead of a roll?
---
Hotel California is the greatest song there ever was. It will never grow old.
PSN: bigRboy111
#52shadowsofdawnPosted 12/3/2012 7:18:56 AM(edited)
devilman108 posted...

Question: Why does everyone immediately mention the stone greatsword 2hr2 with this? Isn't that just tranquil walk of peace? or are people using that instead of a roll?

If you spell swap a buff onto the stone greatsword, the AOE effect will do damage. So if you cast DMB and then catch another player in the TWoP AOE then will lose a few hundred HP every second.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#53Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/3/2012 7:18:12 AM
devilman108 posted...

If you buff the stone greatsword the 2hr2 twop effect will also have damage over time added. Basically buff it, cast 2hr2 and run up to them > if they block dead angle and wait 5-6 seconds > GG
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#54Snipa_Wulf12Posted 12/3/2012 7:18:17 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
devilman108 posted...

If you spell swap a buff onto the stone greatsword, the AOE effect will does damage. So if you cast DMB and then catch another player in the TWoP AOE then will lose a few hundred HP every second.

One of my first memories of dark souls its getting killed by a naked man with twop...
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Smoke Meth, Hail Satan!
#55szathmabPosted 12/3/2012 7:18:21 AM
devilman108 posted...

when you enchant it the twop effect causes constant damage to the twop effect. So it slows you down and kills you at the same time
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#56Shamus425Posted 12/3/2012 7:19:14 AM
Unfair PvP exploitation is back. This is bull****. For once I thought I was playing a glitch free game for once. I love From but they need to do more testing and prevent this garbage.
---
PSN: jgagne
#57shadowsofdawnPosted 12/3/2012 7:22:06 AM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
devilman108 posted...

If you spell swap a buff onto the stone greatsword, the AOE effect will does damage. So if you cast DMB and then catch another player in the TWoP AOE then will lose a few hundred HP every second.

One of my first memories of dark souls its getting killed by a naked man with twop...

Likewise, one of my first and most vivid DkS memories is fighting an invader in the painted world who used spellswapped GMS, TWoP, and WoG in the painted world. Dem glitches.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#58devilman108Posted 12/3/2012 7:31:39 AM
Oh god its time to experiment!
---
Hotel California is the greatest song there ever was. It will never grow old.
PSN: bigRboy111
#59PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 7:35:55 AM
devilman108 posted...
Oh god its time to experiment!

Bingoooooooooooooooooo!
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#60A_German_spyPosted 12/3/2012 7:46:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]