New Spell swap glitch 1.06.

#71PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 7:45:44 AM
A_German_spy posted...
PHoToS999 posted...
Easy.
Forest+sin+dried finger+cmw+stone sword.
Not ethical, but it works.

It sounds good on the outside, but don't you think you're oversimplifying this just a TIIIIIIIIINY bit...? >_>;;

Maybe a little, but it'd be great for sl 60-200 or so at least.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#72beggargirlPosted 12/3/2012 7:58:23 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
A_German_spy posted...
PHoToS999 posted...
Easy.
Forest+sin+dried finger+cmw+stone sword.
Not ethical, but it works.

It sounds good on the outside, but don't you think you're oversimplifying this just a TIIIIIIIIINY bit...? >_>;;

haha yeah

You cant use this glitch for fast leveling im afraid

What you guys shouldve done is each have an sl711 build, and help each other out leveling up by getting summoned via red stone to his world and then killing him, instant 700k souls. You dont get weapons and stuff I guess, but you can level up just fine and fast at that.

I made a high level character before the patch for just this reason.

As a gravelord I miss the page dupe glitch. Having to use a humanity and an eye everytime means lotsa farming.
#73wisher21Posted 12/3/2012 8:10:22 AM
It's really easy to level fast in the forest. Get the covenant ring, wait until you invade some gankers, then run off and hide. There are locations you can make it to where it's difficult to impossible to find you. I've racked up a few million souls just on one invasion that way.
---
anaesthetised I start the journey home. - tracey thorn
#74Crimson681Posted 12/3/2012 8:12:11 AM
The guy who made the video fails incredibly bad in PVP, he should just stick to PVE. I haven't seen a better example of a video describing how to NOT pvp if you want to be successful. Rule #1, never turn your back to your enemy, EVER.
#75wisher21Posted 12/3/2012 8:15:39 AM
Crimson681 posted...
The guy who made the video fails incredibly bad in PVP, he should just stick to PVE. I haven't seen a better example of a video describing how to NOT pvp if you want to be successful. Rule #1, never turn your back to your enemy, EVER.

I take it you've never dead angled with Wrath of the Gods.
---
#76KineticalPosted 12/3/2012 8:37:19 AM(edited)
wisher21 posted...
It's really easy to level fast in the forest. Get the covenant ring, wait until you invade some gankers, then run off and hide. There are locations you can make it to where it's difficult to impossible to find you. I've racked up a few million souls just on one invasion that way.

Lazy git, waiting for the good players to come along and do the work so you get the souls? Its really annoying when I invade as a blue and I keep getting ganked because gits like you are hiding or AFK.
#77wisher21Posted 12/3/2012 8:37:54 AM
Kinetical posted...

Lazy git, waiting for the good players to come along and do the work so you get the souls? Its really annoying when I invade as a blue and I keep getting ganked becauses gits like you are hiding or AFK.

Yes, it's a huge inconvenience when I invade at most a half dozen times to quickly level up. You probably wouldn't ever even run across me. Now, people who just put on the ring and go AFK, that's different because they're invading constantly whereas I'm just doing it until I get a stack of souls.
---
#78PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 8:41:58 AM
Kinetical posted...
wisher21 posted...

Lazy git, waiting for the good players to come along and do the work so you get the souls? Its really annoying when I invade as a blue and I keep getting ganked because gits like you are hiding or AFK.

The afk'ers do serve a valuable purpose though. For single hosts not wanting to get ganked, they allow fewer invaders and the afk'er gets some easy souls.
If the host doesn't want it, he can kill the afk'er for some easy souls.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#79wisher21Posted 12/3/2012 8:43:55 AM
And letting an invader farm you for souls also serves a purpose to the invadee. Once I level up I'm worth a lot more.
---
#80AsterAzulPosted 12/3/2012 8:44:44 AM
Woo! Time to partay!
---
PSN: "AsterAzul"
DeS Char: SL14 Magipriest. DkS Char: SL60 Priest, SL120 Sorcerer