New Spell swap glitch 1.06.

#81KineticalPosted 12/3/2012 8:44:45 AM
wisher21 posted...
Kinetical posted...

Lazy git, waiting for the good players to come along and do the work so you get the souls? Its really annoying when I invade as a blue and I keep getting ganked becauses gits like you are hiding or AFK.

Yes, it's a huge inconvenience when I invade at most a half dozen times to quickly level up. You probably wouldn't ever even run across me. Now, people who just put on the ring and go AFK, that's different because they're invading constantly whereas I'm just doing it until I get a stack of souls.

Such a saint lad. You're still running away allowing others to do the work for you. And chances are I wouldn't know I've run across you is because you're hiding out somewhere, leaving me or who ever else invades stuck in a 2v1. Just get in there and fight, I could be tempted to do the same but I don't like feeling like a git knowing other blues are having a harder time because I'm too lazy or unskilled to give it a proper go.
#82AsterAzulPosted 12/3/2012 8:50:57 AM
I think I'll make a Str/Fai Darkmoonblade Stone Greatsword user....
---
PSN: "AsterAzul"
DeS Char: SL14 Magipriest. DkS Char: SL60 Priest, SL120 Sorcerer
#83wisher21Posted 12/3/2012 8:50:57 AM
lol, and just what, realistically, is someone with unupgraded gear at level 1-20 supposed to do in a 2v1 situation against a level 120-713 host with fully upgraded gear and all the spells? No thanks I'll just continue farming my camping hosts for souls and not caring what they think.
---
anaesthetised I start the journey home. - tracey thorn
#84KineticalPosted 12/3/2012 8:57:27 AM
wisher21 posted...
lol, and just what, realistically, is someone with unupgraded gear at level 1-20 supposed to do in a 2v1 situation against a level 120-713 host with fully upgraded gear and all the spells? No thanks I'll just continue farming my camping hosts for souls and not caring what they think.

I got to rank 29 in the book of the guilty (Rank 50 odd now) from mostly invading in the forest from like level 30 once I got some decent gear. That's what can be done, and you'll find you're making more souls then too.

It doesn't take long to get some good gear to put up a fight.
#85AsterAzulPosted 12/3/2012 8:57:31 AM
Stone Greatsword scales with int? Weird.
---
PSN: "AsterAzul"
DeS Char: SL14 Magipriest. DkS Char: SL60 Priest, SL120 Sorcerer
#86Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 12/3/2012 9:12:38 AM
It really has begun! Ha!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhs3rA2Ev1qzzfj5o1_400.gif
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#87Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/3/2012 9:19:00 AM
wisher21 posted...

Hes supposed to die, and not mess with people who are evidently better equipped.

Thats like asking what is krilin supposed to do vs frieza who has a power level 200x his own.
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#88WATAUGACJPosted 12/3/2012 9:20:49 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
wisher21 posted...

Thats like asking what is krilin supposed to do vs frieza .

Lol get chopped in half?
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#89Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/3/2012 9:24:36 AM
WATAUGACJ posted...
Lol get chopped in half?

Exactly, same situation here in the hypothetical 2v1 with 2 sl120s against an sl10 with base gear. Sure you can land 15 rollbs > chainbs and win in the end but IMO its easier for everyone if the sl10 just dies lol (though if you have at least a +5 rapier you can already put up a decent fight since each backstab with hornets should do like 250-300 damage
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#90Crimson681Posted 12/3/2012 9:26:40 AM
wisher21 posted...
Crimson681 posted...
The guy who made the video fails incredibly bad in PVP, he should just stick to PVE. I haven't seen a better example of a video describing how to NOT pvp if you want to be successful. Rule #1, never turn your back to your enemy, EVER.

I take it you've never dead angled with Wrath of the Gods.

Yeah but that clearly isn't what the guy in the video was doing. He was running because he was a scrub.

I saw several easy backstab opportunities on the red phantom, but the host was too busy playing like a scared scrub thats never been invaded.