Sounds like there's gonna be another patch, so let's bring back the bbox glitch!

#21yarouPosted 12/3/2012 3:33:18 PM
PHoToS999 posted...

I mean, the graphics glitch and the new roll/buff glitch,

What is the roll/buff glitch?
Not entierly sure I've encountered it or even heard of it.
(Or I might have but by a different name.)
#22TorebackulaPosted 12/3/2012 3:38:54 PM
yarou posted...
PHoToS999 posted...

I mean, the graphics glitch and the new roll/buff glitch,

What is the roll/buff glitch?
Not entierly sure I've encountered it or even heard of it.
(Or I might have but by a different name.)

The 1.06 "spellswap".
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#23SolidKnightPosted 12/3/2012 3:44:32 PM(edited)
It's not a new glitch though. The equipment switch + roll glitch affects other things as well but they're not viable exploits. For example, if you switch your gear and hit roll fast enough then you'll get one additional roll as your previous weight.
#24Tabris02Posted 12/5/2012 8:18:43 AM
I agree with this since I don't have enough time in the day to start a build from scratch. Luckily, I haven't brought Dark Souls online in quite some time and thus haven't gotten a patch for it, so I'm going to use it to set up a couple more characters before finally returning to multiplayer. :)

I have a question though, if BB glitch is gone, what about the BB shuffle? Or whatever it's called now, I haven't been here in a while.
---
If you're gonna be original, then you can count on being copied.
(former) 1st Lieutenant of the Oni Conspiracy
#25PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:23:15 AM
Tabris02 posted...
I agree with this since I don't have enough time in the day to start a build from scratch. Luckily, I haven't brought Dark Souls online in quite some time and thus haven't gotten a patch for it, so I'm going to use it to set up a couple more characters before finally returning to multiplayer. :)

I have a question though, if BB glitch is gone, what about the BB shuffle? Or whatever it's called now, I haven't been here in a while.

That one is gone too.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#26Tabris02Posted 12/5/2012 8:26:10 AM
Well going to grab some humanities and such isn't a big deal anyway.
---
If you're gonna be original, then you can count on being copied.
(former) 1st Lieutenant of the Oni Conspiracy
#27Mr_BankercatPosted 12/5/2012 9:11:52 AM
They're not going to say "Alright, we fixed the graphic glitch and re-broke the code for the box".
If anything, they should add a feature that lets you move items from character to character. If you do this, however, you can't play online with that character. If you want to cheat yourself out of a good experience, that's your problem, not mine. But don't invade other players new to the game and ruin their fun.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#28shadowsofdawnPosted 12/5/2012 9:15:54 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
They're not going to say "Alright, we fixed the graphic glitch and re-broke the code for the box".
If anything, they should add a feature that lets you move items from character to character. If you do this, however, you can't play online with that character. If you want to cheat yourself out of a good experience, that's your problem, not mine. But don't invade other players new to the game and ruin their fun.

That would be trollish as hell.

I like it.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#29PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:25:05 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...

"The benefits of this glitch lie in PvP."
"we'll give it back, but you can't pvp."

http://www.troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/it-makes-no-sense-why.jpg
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#30meralonnePosted 12/5/2012 9:46:25 AM
Instead of reintroducing a glitch, they should add the option to respec. Give it to Kaathe/Frampt as options. For a soul fee, of course. That way, the PvPers can respec their builds to their heart's content without creating new (additional) twinks.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife