3. SpellSwap 1.06 how to
3 years ago#1
By KKobra:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsAn41nq_Xw&feature=g-u

Well that was fast :/ I expect rage threads later today about this
---
Psh. i'm totally not an alt.
3 years ago#2
That jblackmel is the biggest scrub ive seen in my life, hes even got a whole load of scrub disciples. Its a shame the dark souls community is filled with people like that, killing all the fun in random pvp (finding another good player in a random match is like witnessing a miracle I swear)
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
3 years ago#3
I was expecting a rickroll. I kind of feel disappointed.
I ll never use it in random pvp, but ill learn it just to tease friends.
Im guessing you could CMW the MLGS, hm? gotta try it.
3 years ago#4
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
That jblackmel is the biggest scrub ive seen in my life, hes even got a whole load of scrub disciples. Its a shame the dark souls community is filled with people like that, killing all the fun in random pvp (finding another good player in a random match is like witnessing a miracle I swear)

Uhh wrong thread?
---
(message deleted)
3 years ago#6
Oh alright, my bad I didnt read much into the comments on the video lol
---
3 years ago#7
Nice video and a nice find too.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
3 years ago#8
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...

J likes unique and interesting stuff, and dislikes minmaxed "pro" PvP. People having fun > super duper tryhard "I MUST WIN" stuff.
3 years ago#9
MoonlightTroll posted...
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...

J likes unique and interesting stuff, and dislikes minmaxed "pro" PvP. People having fun > super duper tryhard "I MUST WIN" stuff.

I'd have to agree with this, since due to glitches and some wonky mechanics the skill level of the community can only go so high. Basically we've got people who understand the mechanics (lolRollBS) and those who don't, with some slight deviation in each group based on the gear used and experience of the player.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
3 years ago#10
And to think everyone was getting ready to crucify iGBx on the assumption that he'd post this first, lol...
---
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGermanSpy
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. SpellSwap 1.06 how to

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived