SpellSwap 1.06 how to

#1OMWolfpack2Posted 12/3/2012 7:07:22 AM(edited)
By KKobra:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsAn41nq_Xw&feature=g-u

Well that was fast :/ I expect rage threads later today about this
---
Psh. i'm totally not an alt.
#2Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/3/2012 7:06:22 AM
That jblackmel is the biggest scrub ive seen in my life, hes even got a whole load of scrub disciples. Its a shame the dark souls community is filled with people like that, killing all the fun in random pvp (finding another good player in a random match is like witnessing a miracle I swear)
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#3Power TurtlePosted 12/3/2012 7:09:43 AM
I was expecting a rickroll. I kind of feel disappointed.
I ll never use it in random pvp, but ill learn it just to tease friends.
Im guessing you could CMW the MLGS, hm? gotta try it.
#4OMWolfpack2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:12:51 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
That jblackmel is the biggest scrub ive seen in my life, hes even got a whole load of scrub disciples. Its a shame the dark souls community is filled with people like that, killing all the fun in random pvp (finding another good player in a random match is like witnessing a miracle I swear)

Uhh wrong thread?
---
#5Dex_PyromaniacPosted 12/3/2012 7:14:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6OMWolfpack2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:17:49 AM
Oh alright, my bad I didnt read much into the comments on the video lol
---
#7simonbelmont2Posted 12/3/2012 7:24:43 AM
Nice video and a nice find too.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#8MoonlightTrollPosted 12/3/2012 7:25:27 AM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...

J likes unique and interesting stuff, and dislikes minmaxed "pro" PvP. People having fun > super duper tryhard "I MUST WIN" stuff.
#9shadowsofdawnPosted 12/3/2012 7:30:33 AM
MoonlightTroll posted...
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...

J likes unique and interesting stuff, and dislikes minmaxed "pro" PvP. People having fun > super duper tryhard "I MUST WIN" stuff.

I'd have to agree with this, since due to glitches and some wonky mechanics the skill level of the community can only go so high. Basically we've got people who understand the mechanics (lolRollBS) and those who don't, with some slight deviation in each group based on the gear used and experience of the player.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#10A_German_spyPosted 12/3/2012 7:30:39 AM
And to think everyone was getting ready to crucify iGBx on the assumption that he'd post this first, lol...
---
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGermanSpy