SpellSwap 1.06 how to

#71brandonfordPosted 12/3/2012 8:54:45 PM
I'm unimpressed with that vid, the guy can't kill the host with his glitched out weapon alone so he has to spam WOG.
---
PSN Odinson31
#72Pawkie07Posted 12/3/2012 9:16:42 PM
stupid glitchers doing crap like this is what makes pvp such a joke in this game.
#73Cvdf3Posted 12/3/2012 9:23:32 PM(edited)
Pawkie07 posted...
stupid glitchers doing crap like this is what makes pvp such a joke in this game.

Actually it's because it's an RPG with mulitplayer and singleplayer integrated into one (meaning balance for both is near impossible). This little glitch will have little to no actual influence over PvP, as a whole, at all.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#74GreatKiraLordPosted 12/3/2012 9:27:29 PM
who gives a butterfly ****
#75SSJPabsPosted 12/3/2012 9:48:55 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Sometimes I get the feeling from the amount of butthurt going on that the guys 'who just play for fun' take the game waaaaaaay more seriously than those who 'MUST VIN DA PVP' and end up having a lot less fun than us.
For those of us not good at PvP, it's not fun to die instantly to a glitch, especially if it happens over and over.

I'll give you that there is too much whining going on. I'll just be aware that this can happen and take what steps I can think of to counter it or be killed simple as that.
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
#76AdaSandwichPosted 12/3/2012 10:05:38 PM
SSJPabs posted...
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Sometimes I get the feeling from the amount of butthurt going on that the guys 'who just play for fun' take the game waaaaaaay more seriously than those who 'MUST VIN DA PVP' and end up having a lot less fun than us.
For those of us not good at PvP, it's not fun to die instantly to a glitch, especially if it happens over and over.

I'll give you that there is too much whining going on. I'll just be aware that this can happen and take what steps I can think of to counter it or be killed simple as that.

This.

:/ Dang, this new spell swap glitch made headlines quick... I'm sure we'll see this used more frequently.

I honestly hope they patch this somehow but for now I'll still be enjoying PvP even if people start using this to their advantage.
#77A_German_spyPosted 12/3/2012 11:02:24 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Interesting. I won't be looking forward to seeing that.

Could be cool for PvE though. Wade into the ghosts in New Londo without a care in the world. Does it work with Transient Curse?

It's fun in PvE as long as there aren't any important NPCs around. The problem with the Stone Greatsword is that its 2hR2 has a very wide spherical radius which goes through all types of walls and barriers, so if you've lit your sword up with DMB and, say, run within range of Andre with the 2hR2 active, you'll either cause him to go hostile or kill him outright (the damage inflicted by the sword's area effect in this manner stacks up FAST).

So yeah, you have to be careful where you use it, lol.
---
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGermanSpy
#78BigWilliePlaysPosted 12/4/2012 1:19:34 AM
I haven't had a chance to see the vid yet, but people are talking about only buffing weapons... roll version?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicNameBro
better to offer help to a troll than turn away a noob - PHoToS999
#79Dabrikishaw15Posted 12/4/2012 11:34:48 AM
Yes
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dabrikishaw
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
#80Yoshi6852Posted 12/4/2012 12:10:22 PM
A_German_spy posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Interesting. I won't be looking forward to seeing that.

Could be cool for PvE though. Wade into the ghosts in New Londo without a care in the world. Does it work with Transient Curse?

It's fun in PvE as long as there aren't any important NPCs around. The problem with the Stone Greatsword is that its 2hR2 has a very wide spherical radius which goes through all types of walls and barriers, so if you've lit your sword up with DMB and, say, run within range of Andre with the 2hR2 active, you'll either cause him to go hostile or kill him outright (the damage inflicted by the sword's area effect in this manner stacks up FAST).

So yeah, you have to be careful where you use it, lol.

That could be a nice counter for it if your quick you can get away and agro some npc's with it
---
"Knowledge is power; power is pain, if you dont understand I wont bother to explain." Barney the Encyclocentopedia