If they bring back the BB glitch

#1hemphoarderPosted 12/3/2012 8:48:34 AM
Would it help the game or hurt it? I have put maybe 2 hours into DkS in the last two weeks.
I know personally that if it was brought back that time would grow exponentially. People that complain about low level griefing are only looking for an argument as the game has been out for over a year and the ppl that have stopped playing because of this are long gone. There are people with more free time than I have that created builds for all of their character slots. I have four builds that I carried over with the patch and have grown extremely bored with them all. Gimmick builds are part of the reason I have stayed with this game as long as I have and not having them available is disheartening. If DkS is going to last into next year it needs to bring the "BB Fix" back.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#2A-2TheKPosted 12/3/2012 8:59:52 AM
For me it would help immensely, I have 10 builds on 1 PSN and honestly i'm bored with all of them. I'm attempting to put some ideas into builds on a second PSN and I really don't have the time or will to do it. I've been through the game too many times in most possible ways so getting through it is not the problem, wanting to do it is. Like you i've put in maybe 5 hours over the past 7 days all for pvp builds that may or may not work, if they don't it's time wasted. It's all been said before, you can be a low level ganker in 1 hour tops, it's considerably more to make a 125 build. I kind of get why they wanted to take it out but honestly I think it was a bad decision.
---
PSN: A-2TheK
FlameLurker666
#3Sansan05Posted 12/3/2012 9:04:46 AM
It seems obvious to me that tey will not bring back a thing that's called a glitch... i don't think it changes a lot of without the glitch to be honest
---
Eye have you
#4A-2TheKPosted 12/3/2012 9:06:48 AM
You may well be correct, it was a glitch that got fixed, but surely you can see how this changes things a lot for people who participate in lots of pvp and only pve where necessary?
---
FlameLurker666
#5PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 9:10:41 AM
Dear sleepy, I couldn't agree more.
But then again, I have my opinion in my signature.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#6Sansan05Posted 12/3/2012 9:10:50 AM
Sure i understand but i think it's part of the game to have to build new character from the start... this is not a multiplayer based game, it's just a feature.
The game mechanics don't deserve to try 15 builds for a poorly multiplayer imo, even if i know a lot of you are very fan of it.
---
Eye have you
#7SolidKnightPosted 12/3/2012 9:14:54 AM
PvP at max SL and you won't need to make more builds. Problem solved.
#8PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 9:17:14 AM
SolidKnight posted...
PvP at max SL and you won't need to make more builds. Problem solved.

That's what I thought until I tried it.
It's actually incredibly boring.
---
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#9A-2TheKPosted 12/3/2012 9:18:54 AM
I have a max SL, it's the least fun of any build i've ever made.
---
FlameLurker666
#10PHoToS999Posted 12/3/2012 9:20:33 AM
A-2TheK posted...
I have a max SL, it's the least fun of any build i've ever made.

I had more fun with my res gouge.
---