I say this without having played Demon's Souls at all.

#11AlbinoCrocodilePosted 12/4/2012 6:25:40 AM
*scrape*

*scrape*

*hatemail*

*scrape*
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Snap crackle pop.
#12SolidKnightPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:09 AM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
*scrape*

*scrape*

*hatemail*

*scrape*

I would use it understat just so I wouldn't kill them while breaking their stuff.
#13shadowsofdawnPosted 12/4/2012 7:28:43 AM
First time I fought a guy with a scraping spear was right after I had killed Doran for the first time and was joyfully sporting his entire armor set. Pretty sure the old king armor was the most expensive set to repair once damaged, that guy couldn't have found a better time to troll me lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#14SolidKnightPosted 12/4/2012 8:21:47 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
First time I fought a guy with a scraping spear was right after I had killed Doran for the first time and was joyfully sporting his entire armor set. Pretty sure the old king armor was the most expensive set to repair once damaged, that guy couldn't have found a better time to troll me lol

I bet that made your day. You miss going up against scraping spears?
#15ilapostaPosted 12/4/2012 8:38:32 AM
I miss my duel wielding Dragon Bone Smash Brother from DeS. I had the best time peacefully walking around the different areas effortlessly killing any who got in my way.

Hopefully in the next game they bring it back, only to make it stronger and faster, so I can relive the glory days of inflicting max pain......... ... ..... ..............
---
XboX360 for Skyrim PS3 for everything else!!! I am unstoppable!!!!
#16Silent_AlarmPosted 12/4/2012 9:08:51 AM
PHoToS999 posted...
That being said, pfs plus scraping spear means death for almost any heavy weapon user. If it's used well, that is. Also, lag is more reliable in demons. Once I got the feel of it, I was dodging perfectly a second after the image and getting those perfect I-frames.

I'll happily disprove this.
---
PSN & XBL: AM180
My Demon's/Dark Souls Vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/AM1800?feature=mhee
#17shadowsofdawnPosted 12/4/2012 9:35:21 AM
SolidKnight posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

I bet that made your day. You miss going up against scraping spears?

Sure do, it was one of my favorite weapons.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#18SolidKnightPosted 12/4/2012 3:39:47 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Sure do, it was one of my favorite weapons.

One of mine as well. From really screwed up by not having one in Dark Souls.
#19zyrax2301Posted 12/4/2012 3:46:32 PM
DBS was extremely powerful but it was fairly easy to fight against. Roll BS all day.

Then again, if you got knocked down by someone skilled it was a f***ing nightmare. They would use a backstep R1 to knock you down repeatedly and you'd never get off the ground.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#20zyrax2301Posted 12/4/2012 3:48:48 PM
BBS was probably the only 'overpowered' weapon in DS. Everything else had a pretty decent balance going on.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.