What do your friends think about this game?

#41wehomiesPosted 12/4/2012 3:27:20 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Cecero2 posted...
I have a new co-worker whose also a gamer (she happens to be super good looking too) and she primarily plays JRPGs. I attempted to talk to her about Dark Souls and she said that she had Demon Souls but never plays it because it was too hard. So...long story short, she gave me her copy of Demon Souls for free.

I haven't played Demon Souls yet, so I am waiting till I get super bored with Dark Souls prior to popping it in. Probably after I get through NG++ and after I learn how to PvP with efficiency.

id smell the **** out of her face just straight out

bro you tryin to get laid bro
bro
#42ManTigerPosted 12/4/2012 3:28:24 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Cecero2 posted...
I have a new co-worker whose also a gamer (she happens to be super good looking too) and she primarily plays JRPGs. I attempted to talk to her about Dark Souls and she said that she had Demon Souls but never plays it because it was too hard. So...long story short, she gave me her copy of Demon Souls for free.

I haven't played Demon Souls yet, so I am waiting till I get super bored with Dark Souls prior to popping it in. Probably after I get through NG++ and after I learn how to PvP with efficiency.

You trying to get killed?

her live-in boyfriend is former special forces, so...yeah. It's a very hands free working environment ;)
#43Cecero2Posted 12/4/2012 3:46:05 PM
ManTiger posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
Cecero2 posted...

You trying to get killed?

her live-in boyfriend is former special forces, so...yeah. It's a very hands free working environment ;)

Trying not to :P hahaha