Most Skilled Player you have met?

#71Desvet_Posted 12/5/2012 7:32:22 AM
I fought almost everyone mentioned above - most of them i've defeated at the end. Only two players could beat me more than i beated them - Jumi & Pep.

The only difference between Fight clubs and fighting randoms at burg - more parry spam & more tears. The opportunity to met a really good player here and there is quite low.

I think, the really skilled western players were present mostly in DeS, but only few of them remained good/active in DkS.
#72hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:40:42 AM
Desvet_ posted...
I fought almost everyone mentioned above - most of them i've defeated at the end. Only two players could beat me more than i beated them - Jumi & Pep.

The only difference between Fight clubs and fighting randoms at burg - more parry spam & more tears. The opportunity to met a really good player here and there is quite low.

I think, the really skilled western players were present mostly in DeS, but only few of them remained good/active in DkS.

Nostalgic pvp master.... There is usually quite a large difference between FC's and randoms. A winning streak of 5-10 is quite common for me when in the burg but in the fight club I would be lucky to get one of 2-3.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#73Ireland_FTWPosted 12/5/2012 7:57:41 AM
This is from DeS but it was some german player that I don't remember the name of him.

Anyway, he was insane at it and I think I only beat him three times out of the ten or so times we fought.

I remember he had a dex build with dual katanas, but he would swap the left katana with ToB and would use spells and such when I ran out of stamina. The only times I beat him was when I was able to get the first hit within a few seconds of starting...That was the downside of a BBS build, it had to be a fast kill otherwise I was pretty much dead.

We ended up co-oping through the game up until NG++.

I wish I still had the EU version of the game :'(
---
'I blew really really hard' - Link_AJ
I drew this picture: http://i.imgur.com/aWxzd.jpg
#74aneed4peedPosted 12/5/2012 7:59:55 AM
aneed4peed posted...
AM180 lives roughly 390 miles from me. I should pop in sometime and say hi to him.

Ooooh, someone's been studying their atlas...

It's called Google Maps, old man.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#75EWGFPosted 12/5/2012 8:24:01 AM
Vanderbeek is king.
---
Soulcraft Science.
PSN: E-W-G-F
#76Snipa_Wulf12Posted 12/5/2012 8:40:37 AM
Nugz and Jumi are the only people that have been mentioned that I've fought.

Both are pretty insane inn terms of skill. I fought Jumi like twice in the tourney and I was perrty soundly defeated. I still watch the video of it to have a chuckle at me getting roflstomped. xD

I haven't fought nugz since the patch happened but I'm assuming he is still the roll bs champ lol

Other wise I have fought random people from the board numerous times with mixed results.

I still like to think that my skills are fairly God Like.
*That sounds you just heard was my ego self inflating.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Smoke Meth, Hail Satan!
#77JonvandammPosted 12/5/2012 9:22:48 AM
BombayNugz posted...
Roxelot posted...
Coldsmoke_SS

Dude who used LW BBS for 4 years straight and had the biggest ego ive ever seen? No.

Lol, this. And if he hosted and you were winning against his blue, he would backstab you. I've not fought that scrub in quite a long time.
---
"Target verified. Commencing hostilities."
#78RENNELSPosted 12/5/2012 9:41:14 AM
EWGF posted...
Vanderbeek is king.

---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)