So, Fashion Souls, anyone?

#1Titanite-DemonPosted 12/4/2012 10:02:12 PM
/puts on stylist voice

Topic, erryone.
---
Armed to the teeth with energy cannons, katanas and assault rifles...
#2tlnPosted 12/4/2012 10:07:35 PM
It's my biggest issue with Dark Souls actually. The armor sets in Demon's Souls looked much better, and I'm struggling to find anything I like using. Most of the strength weapons also look crappy.

The Wanderer set is the best looking set in the game IMO followed by the Elite Knight set. I simply can't find a good looking set for my mage build though (I have tried every single set in the game). I also hate the fact that they even put Crown of Dusk in the game since I feel forced to use it whenever I use pyromancy or magic (it can be the difference between one-shotting the big skeletons in Tomb of the Giants or not).
#3devilman108Posted 12/4/2012 10:10:15 PM
I wish there was an online tool that you could use to mix and match armor so you didnt have to acquire every set in the game.
---
Hotel California is the greatest song there ever was. It will never grow old.
PSN: bigRboy111
#4Titanite-Demon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:19:09 PM
Actually; most of the stuff in DeS made me look a mite scrawny, the obvious exception being Brushwood.
---
Armed to the teeth with energy cannons, katanas and assault rifles...
#5brumeyPosted 12/4/2012 10:22:33 PM
witch set or logan set is nice for mage

i like elite knight the most!
#6lucky_sharm19Posted 12/4/2012 10:53:30 PM
tln posted...
It's my biggest issue with Dark Souls actually. The armor sets in Demon's Souls looked much better, and I'm struggling to find anything I like using. Most of the strength weapons also look crappy.

The Wanderer set is the best looking set in the game IMO followed by the Elite Knight set. I simply can't find a good looking set for my mage build though (I have tried every single set in the game). I also hate the fact that they even put Crown of Dusk in the game since I feel forced to use it whenever I use pyromancy or magic (it can be the difference between one-shotting the big skeletons in Tomb of the Giants or not).

Black Leather set is pretty nifty, too. Same with the Shadow set.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.
#7tlnPosted 12/4/2012 11:00:00 PM
The female version of the Black Leather set looks very nice, but I don't like the version that males get.
#8nubs222Posted 12/4/2012 11:18:17 PM
I KINDA like the cleric set but I dont like the stupid parachute pants that go with it...and finding an alternate lower body piece to go with it is hard. The best replacement I've found was priest pants but they're just not the right shade of brown.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#9HolyGravePosted 12/4/2012 11:18:55 PM
No love for the brass set? Paladin?
---
Summoning failed
#10tlnPosted 12/4/2012 11:24:09 PM
If I can't fast roll in it then I can't use it, and I refuse to gouge END just to wear a piece of armor.