The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

ITT: Post your character/file names

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. ITT: Post your character/file names
2 years ago#1
AMERICA, orbnus and Ted.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Ip3MV.png
2 years ago#2
Leon, Sherry, and Ada from Resident Evil
And Sakamoto as the outcast :P
2 years ago#3
Ada from Resident Evil

Ha, I had a female character in this I called Ada. Didn't mention it though because I deleted the file (low level, wanted to start again).
---
http://i.imgur.com/Ip3MV.png
2 years ago#4
ALL of my characters are named C (though I only have one character currently, also named C).
This is pretty much true for any game that lets you name your character, ever since Morrowind I think
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
(edited by Cvdf3)
2 years ago#5
One character,. Named after me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
2 years ago#6
DIEEEEEEEE - Hardcore Str Character (Dual wielding Demon Great Machetes for ****s and giggles)

BATOO00oo00OOO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK2WUiHcc1M&t=7m8s
---
Hotel California is the greatest song there ever was. It will never grow old.
PSN: bigRboy111
2 years ago#7
Mikael: My first ever character. Scandinavian spelling of my name.

Leeroy: A strength/faith build. A paladin, obvious reference.

Sterling: A low level build centered around co-op and built upon the Avelyn, Ricard's rapier, and the leo ring. Named so because of the show Archer, and Archer is a reference to him using a crossbow.

Penetrator: A reference to the DS boss. Named so because he is a pickaxe build with the leo ring.

Liam Neeson: An extremely low level build made specifically for helping low-level people out. Named so because I like to imagine him as the main character in Taken helping people out.

Silver Boss: A Silver Knight cosplay build.

Colm: A dex build, a reference to the game Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. He was a thief in that game.

Jaysus: Pure faith build.

Those are only my characters I can remember. I'm sure I have more still saved, and definitely many that were deleted.
2 years ago#8
Pyro, Dex, Faith, Mule, Str, Qua, Int, Dint, and 2 others i'm not sure about.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82
2 years ago#9
King Nito: SL11 gravelord +3 in NG+
Sun Knightres: SL42 faith only princess guard
Hektor: SL89 40STR build
Esmiralda: SL30 INT only mage
forest dude: SL45 VIT gouge elemental PW forest invader
shiva's sister: SL165 fast roll melee only shiva cosplay darkmoon blade+3 with DMB buff
Lucy: SL135 DEX INT
Salomon: SL9 elemental garg halberd (my former mule)

too much i cant remember them all now

i also have:
SL101 dragonoid +3 STR34 DEX24 FTH30
SL60 chaos blade pyromancer w 5 attune slots
(edited by brumey)
2 years ago#10
Dumbslut- SL70 invader
Sneakie Sallie- SL258 darkmoon blade
Holly Mollie- SL33 sun sista
Raven-SL127 pvp
Meechelle-SL99 arena
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. ITT: Post your character/file names

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived