ITT: Post your character/file names

#21rhatphornePosted 12/5/2012 7:56:08 AM
Caius: Strength Build which can take a serious hit, I call it my tank build. He may seem cheap, using a BKGA and full Giant's, but he's purposely slow, and usually Magic can serious wreck him.

Valdery: He serves as my main Dex character, using a Ciaran item setup for assassination play, or a Marvelous Chester setup for marvelous Crossbow combat, or in some cases, Rapier dueling.

Zalaman: My accursed paladin, who uses the full Artorias build. He splits into a Dark/Light Paladin kind of character, using pure attacks when in a Dark Mode, as well as the Abyss set, or the Paladin Armor and Grant, as well as Sanctus for when I go Light Paladin.

Malchom: My most balanced character, using a Lightning Zweihander for medium ranged combat, and a Lightning Darksword for close range combat. He's the stereotypical
Darkwraith in most respects, except for me switching from my Dark Hand shield to a more...conventional one at times.

Anor: My Crystal-mage. He's my most dangerous character, as he's capable of using every spell in the game, with the Logan Catalyst also boosting his attacks further. If he can get a hit on you, you're not going to live from it. He will also be getting a buffer when I decide to do the DLC on him, so I may alternate from Crystal-Mage and Dark-Mage.
---
PSN is my GameFAQs name, makes it simple, no?
#22Tabris02Posted 12/5/2012 8:02:27 AM
Tabris: My first character which ended up being a strength/vitality build

Dex/Faith PvP: This is where I started labeling my characters rather than giving them names.

a-f: all filler characters that were used to take up empty character slots, which will later become a legit character.

Gift: a character with all items meant to go out and give to others (who were trusted of course).

Mule: self explanatory.
---
If you're gonna be original, then you can count on being copied.
(former) 1st Lieutenant of the Oni Conspiracy
#23TorebackulaPosted 12/5/2012 8:38:26 AM
BombayNugz posted...
Dex pyro
Pure dex
Dex fai
Dex int
Mage
Pyro quality
Pure quality
Pure str
Str fai
Fai int

---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#24SolidKnightPosted 12/5/2012 8:42:27 AM(edited)
Since their name doesn't show up in-game, I just named the files after what the build was.

Current list
1. Quality Knight -- 40/40 specifically; going to delete this one and build a more optimal one

2. Magic Knight -- Designed to use all the magic weapons; occasionally runs as a Channeler

3. Divine Knight -- Designed for the grant; fourteen undecided points left

4. Low-Rank Knight -- SL6 deprived character

Maybe I should make something that isn't a "knight" but I like the armor so much.
#25Desvet_Posted 12/5/2012 8:43:53 AM
BombayNugz posted...
Dex pyro
Pure dex
Dex fai
Dex int
Mage
Pyro quality
Pure quality
Pure str
Str fai
Fai int

Same here. People who name their chars with human names are scrubs.

"Ok, it's "John3" and it's my dex... oh, no wait, it's my str-res build."
#26KaitezenbergePosted 12/5/2012 9:03:23 AM
Super Solaire
Mylo
Artus Serlin
---
PSN: Mikoto-kun. Leader of Emeraude on ACV's US servers.
XBL: Mikoto Saionji. Avid Reach and Halo 2 Vista player.
#27WATAUGACJPosted 12/5/2012 9:06:03 AM
Torebackula posted...
BombayNugz posted...
Dex pyro
Pure dex
Dex fai
Dex int
Mage
Pyro quality
Pure quality
Pure str
Str fai
Fai int

Pretty much this, but my first char on my main account was Hrothgor, just like every RPG.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#28HeWentToJaredPosted 12/5/2012 9:18:14 AM
I have a bunch named after game of thrones characters.

Some I remember, I've got more:

Jon Snow - SL 11 NG+x build.
Aerys - Dragonoid SL 30

A few more...can't remember the names because I haven't read in awhile and I haven't played the characters in awhile...
---
The Galleria of Foolery
#29Snipa_Wulf12Posted 12/5/2012 9:21:20 AM
Heres what I have currently keeping in mind that I've deleted quite a few characters xP

Adrammelech-My 2nd char ever with random stat points and stuff. I keep him for the memories.

Abel-Obsidian Dark Mage (First build I took through the DLC from scratch)

Ryu Hayabusa-A level 30 Dex/Pyro made after the famed ninja of the same name. I invade the depths with him occasionally.

Lord Rydell-Started off as a Lord Rydell build and ended up being my go to str/fai build

Vergil-Vergil from DMC 3. sl 30 dex build that I use to occasionally invade the depths. Ive been recognized twice with him.

Raiden-My third character ever made. He was a pure magic build worth the MGS. After a couple hundred hours using him, I reworked him into a Magic Composite bow build by altering his equip after the DWGR nerf. Do to pre patch standards he wasn't optimized though which led me to make a new one recently...

Raven-Char fashioned after Raven from the Tales Of series and the optimized version of Raiden. Hes also Raidens son according to some insane made up story I have running through my head every time I play dark souls.

Tensa Zangetsu-Char fashioned after Tensa Zangetsu from bleach that turned into my sl 125 dex/pyro. Hes not optimized but, its still a pretty unstoppable build. He only has 40 vit and has quality stats 28/40 instead of 16/45.

Genesis-My uber invader. SL 142 so that he can still invade sl 120. He uses the Abyss great sword as of right now and hes also currently a gravelord.

Princess Eirika-The main character from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Shes my CMW/PW/Leo/Estoc build to mock how she always gets critical hits for crazy damage in game. Shes still a work in progress that I hope to finish over christmas break.

I also have a second account with 2 characters.

M.Chester-Started as a Marvalous Chester build that ended with a SLB SKSS build. Lolwut

Makoto-My washing pole quality/pyro build. I chose the name because of Demons Souls.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Smoke Meth, Hail Satan!
#30Cvdf3Posted 12/5/2012 9:26:43 AM
Desvet_ posted...
BombayNugz posted...
Dex pyro
Pure dex
Dex fai
Dex int
Mage
Pyro quality
Pure quality
Pure str
Str fai
Fai int

Same here. People who name their chars with human names are scrubs.

"Ok, it's "John3" and it's my dex... oh, no wait, it's my str-res build."

You So Best
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.