Well, people are low.

#1HolyGravePosted 12/5/2012 9:33:55 AM
I'm in the forest, invading without any weapon, in the maiden outfit... Waving at people, praising the sun. 99% of the people walks ino my back, backstabs me, i stIll don't fight back,. They kill me, then proceed to spam well what is it, pointing down, like they actually have skill, beaing someone who doesn't fights back.
---
Summoning failed
#2WATAUGACJPosted 12/5/2012 9:35:23 AM
HolyGrave posted...
I'm in the forest

What did you expect?
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#3aneed4peedPosted 12/5/2012 9:37:10 AM
I think TC just wants people to agree with him.

Now that is sad.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#4Love-WilcoxPosted 12/5/2012 9:38:24 AM
I agree TC.
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#5HolyGrave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:40:12 AM
aneed4peed posted...
I think TC just wants people to agree with him.

Now that is sad.

Yes, agree please.
---
Summoning failed
#6Number4RocketPosted 12/5/2012 9:46:14 AM
HolyGrave posted...
I'm in the forest, invading without any weapon, in the maiden outfit... Waving at people, praising the sun. 99% of the people walks ino my back, backstabs me, i stIll don't fight back,. They kill me, then proceed to spam well what is it, pointing down, like they actually have skill, beaing someone who doesn't fights back.

I think they just want to make you mad (and it's working) because you're invading their game and engaging in non-PvP shenanigans.
If I saw you having no weapon and waving randomly I would want to kill you as fast as possible so I could have an invader come in that doesn't waste my time.

Waving and praising the sun instead of engaging in actual PvP?
W-w-w-w-w-w-well, what is it? seems like a proper response to somebody not amused.
#7HolyGrave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:47:44 AM
Number4Rocket posted...
HolyGrave posted...

I think they just want to make you mad (and it's working) because you're invading their game and engaging in non-PvP shenanigans.
If I saw you having no weapon and waving randomly I would want to kill you as fast as possible so I could have an invader come in that doesn't waste my time.

Waving and praising the sun instead of engaging in actual PvP?
W-w-w-w-w-w-well, what is it? seems like a proper response to somebody not amused.

No, these people were pvping in the forest.
---
Summoning failed
#8moodyjm2Posted 12/5/2012 9:50:14 AM
The WWIT -> Point Down is a staple combo in my arsenal. Props.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Behold, the Master Sorcerer Knight: http://mmdks.com/9l6
#9SNESdude11Posted 12/5/2012 9:57:43 AM
ITT: Invader complaining about people killing them.
#10HolyGrave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:58:44 AM
SNESdude11 posted...
ITT: Invader complaining about people killing them.

Yes
---
Summoning failed