New 0 Poise Zone

#1hemphoarderPosted 12/5/2012 12:32:36 PM
I say we make BF forest a no poise PVP zone. Poise is for people that aren't good enough at the game to win without it after all. I am tired of going all the way to centipede demon to enjoy this type of gameplay which is superior to everything else.

What say you?
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#2WATAUGACJPosted 12/5/2012 12:43:02 PM(edited)
hemphoarder posted...
I say we make BF forest a no poise PVP zone. Poise is for people that aren't good enough at the game to win without it after all. I am tired of going all the way to centipede demon to enjoy this type of gameplay which is superior to everything else.

What say you?

I have actually been trying an 8 poise build lately and enjoying it. On a side note, an estoc running r1 broke my poise when I parried the second hit. Some testing may need to be done on running attacks.....

To answer your question, no I don't think the bf should be no poise :p
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#3tlnPosted 12/5/2012 12:49:53 PM
40 poise is not a crazy amount of poise.
#4DarkfireAxelPosted 12/5/2012 12:51:28 PM
Is there a no poise zone? Where is it?
---
Vintrens Kulde, Snart Tilfulde, Oc Hans Laengsel, Mod Een Vinternat...
...Ulven Vandrer Eene...
#5WATAUGACJPosted 12/5/2012 12:52:29 PM
DarkfireAxel posted...
Is there a no poise zone? Where is it?

hemphoarder posted...
I am tired of going all the way to centipede demon

---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#6SolidKnightPosted 12/5/2012 12:53:15 PM
Where to plan to PvP at? Lordran?
#7devilman108Posted 12/5/2012 12:56:22 PM
I don't understand the problem with poise. Everyone getting so uppity about "dodge everything don't use shields for their primary function only use them to parry."

If I want to play a slow heavy hitter tanky build you're going to have to deal with it. You can ban certain weapon because they might be OP but you can't ban half of the possible playstyle simply because you don't like dealing with it.
---
Hotel California is the greatest song there ever was. It will never grow old.
PSN: bigRboy111
#8hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:59:55 PM
devilman108 posted...
I don't understand the problem with poise. Everyone getting so uppity about "dodge everything don't use shields for their primary function only use them to parry."

If I want to play a slow heavy hitter tanky build you're going to have to deal with it. You can ban certain weapon because they might be OP but you can't ban half of the possible playstyle simply because you don't like dealing with it.

You use crutches to win I get it. You wouldn't be welcome so why did you bother posting here?
---
I couldn't care less...
#9orphanjohnPosted 12/5/2012 1:05:04 PM
hemphoarder posted...
devilman108 posted...

You use crutches to win I get it. You wouldn't be welcome so why did you bother posting here?

Crutch? Right. So apparently you need to face 0 poise players to stun lock them to win.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#10hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:07:33 PM
orphanjohn posted...
hemphoarder posted...
devilman108 posted...

Crutch? Right. So apparently you need to face 0 poise players to stun lock them to win.

Did you read what I posted? Everyone will have 0 poise. If you are a terrible enough player to get caught in a stunlock you don't deserve to play in the zone. I won't be seeing you there.
---
I couldn't care less...