New 0 Poise Zone

#11hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:08:39 PM
tln posted...
40 poise is not a crazy amount of poise.

where did this come from...
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#12orphanjohnPosted 12/5/2012 1:12:23 PM
hemphoarder posted...
orphanjohn posted...
hemphoarder posted...
devilman108 posted...
I don't understand the problem with poise. Everyone getting so uppity about "dodge everything don't use shields for their primary function only use them to parry."

If I want to play a slow heavy hitter tanky build you're going to have to deal with it. You can ban certain weapon because they might be OP but you can't ban half of the possible playstyle simply because you don't like dealing with it.

You use crutches to win I get it. You wouldn't be welcome so why did you bother posting here?

Crutch? Right. So apparently you need to face 0 poise players to stun lock them to win.

Did you read what I posted? Everyone will have 0 poise. If you are a terrible enough player to get caught in a stunlock you don't deserve to play in the zone. I won't be seeing you there.

Yeah I did.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Have fun getting your stun lock crutch wins.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#13LivesPosted 12/5/2012 1:18:41 PM
orphanjohn posted...
hemphoarder posted...
orphanjohn posted...
hemphoarder posted...
devilman108 posted...
I don't understand the problem with poise. Everyone getting so uppity about "dodge everything don't use shields for their primary function only use them to parry."

If I want to play a slow heavy hitter tanky build you're going to have to deal with it. You can ban certain weapon because they might be OP but you can't ban half of the possible playstyle simply because you don't like dealing with it.

You use crutches to win I get it. You wouldn't be welcome so why did you bother posting here?

Crutch? Right. So apparently you need to face 0 poise players to stun lock them to win.

Did you read what I posted? Everyone will have 0 poise. If you are a terrible enough player to get caught in a stunlock you don't deserve to play in the zone. I won't be seeing you there.

Yeah I did.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Have fun getting your stun lock crutch wins.

He won't get stunlock crutch wins if people can... roll, dodge or evade? You guys are arguing against each other when both options are viale. Ridiculous.
#14replicax77Posted 12/5/2012 1:21:32 PM
I don't even PVP but it sounds like fun to make a heavy poise character and head to this area.
---
Fortune and glory kid. Fortune and glory.
#15RENNELSPosted 12/5/2012 1:23:03 PM
There is no such thing as a hard-stunlock in this game.

The people utilizing the 0 poise zone probably understand that.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#16SolidKnightPosted 12/5/2012 1:23:09 PM
hemphoarder posted...

Because only terrible players get hit?
#17orphanjohnPosted 12/5/2012 1:23:50 PM
Lives posted...
He won't get stunlock crutch wins if people can... roll, dodge or evade? You guys are arguing against each other when both options are viale. Ridiculous.

Common sense is not allowed on GFaqs. You've been warned.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#18hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:24:25 PM
replicax77 posted...
I don't even PVP but it sounds like fun to make a heavy poise character and head to this area.

I would still stomp your ass. I hope you follow through with this.
---
I couldn't care less...
#19hemphoarder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:25:25 PM
SolidKnight posted...
hemphoarder posted...

Because only terrible players get hit?

This man gets it! Pin the award upon his pectorals...
---
I couldn't care less...
#20shadowsofdawnPosted 12/5/2012 1:25:47 PM
You're having fun in the zero poise zone when all of a sudden...

ANEED INVADES WITH 161 POISE
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||