Best PvP Weapon Day 2 - Best Spear

#1DX1900Posted 12/6/2012 5:53:24 AM(edited)
Best PvP Spear in the game? - Results (142 votes)
Dragon Slayer Spear
21.83% (31 votes)
Moonlight Butterfly Horn
10.56% (15 votes)
Demon's Spear
8.45% (12 votes)
Silver Knight Spear
35.21% (50 votes)
Winged Spear
4.23% (6 votes)
Pike
11.97% (17 votes)
Partizan
0.7% (1 votes)
Channeler's Trident
3.52% (5 votes)
Spear
0% (0 votes)
Four-Pronged Plow
3.52% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I initially did a poll just to find out what the best PvP Katana was, then I figured what the heck, lets do a poll for every weapon category in the game and put the best of the best against each other at the end to find out the community's opinion of the best PvP weapon in the game.

EDIT: This is for SL 120 PvP.

Winners
-----------------------------
Katana: Chaos Blade
#2Tr1pLe-Posted 12/6/2012 6:06:29 AM
Sks is great and my personal pick, demons spear is nice too, very versatile, can be incorporated into almost any build due to low stat req
#3brumeyPosted 12/6/2012 6:13:31 AM
Tr1pLe- posted...
Sks is great and my personal pick, demons spear is nice too, very versatile, can be incorporated into almost any build due to low stat req

demons also has C/C scaling and good reach!
#4hemphoarderPosted 12/6/2012 6:20:09 AM
Plowing dat hay... each and every day... in a different kind of way... during the month of May...
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#5DX1900(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:26:34 PM
bump
#6PHoToS999Posted 12/6/2012 5:30:29 PM
Dss is best
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#7zyrax2301Posted 12/6/2012 5:30:56 PM
SKS is sexy as heck. I've never tried the DSS but I wouldn't use it anyway, too much lightning.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8BootyHunter18Posted 12/6/2012 5:36:47 PM
The SKS might have the longest reach plus the two handed R2 attack is great and it can permanently kill skeletons it the catacombs. Without a doubt the best spear.
#9Ireland_FTWPosted 12/6/2012 5:38:16 PM
Pike because it's one letter off from being "Poke" which is what spears do.
---
'I blew really really hard' - Link_AJ
I drew this picture: http://i.imgur.com/aWxzd.jpg
#10MrSmi7hPosted 12/6/2012 6:33:04 PM
Interesting, they did a lot of good weapons for this category, is a good match.

We have a draw between the longer ones, MLBH is very long, the requirements are a joke, is very light too, easy to get, and poking, it goes through shields, a bit, also, it haves nice R2's, the damage is not very high anyway, but for what spears are, is ok.

Demon's s is very long too, as long as MLBH, I think, I can't really tell, the requirements and weight are absolutely non existent, is a good poke tool which fits in a lot of builds, good second lance for casters if the enemy have great magic barrier, the base damage is ok, but also gets some bonus from str and dex. Is split damage and pretty low, maybe the weakest of the bunch.

SKS is easy to upgrade, not much to get, very long, does nice damage, the requirements are ok, don't weigh a ton but still is something, and is a pure divine weapon, which is cool for killing Nito mates but not very useful for PvP, it just prevents the weapon from being buffed.

Pike have very good damage, is very long, of course, but weight quite a lot, the requirements are semi high, but it needs heavy investment for doing good damage, otherwise you can go elemental, but the stat requirement and weight for an ele build is maybe what we can consider high, if you're planing to one hand it.

DSS have absurd stat requirement, for both, to actually use it, and to deal the ideal damage, and maybe don't worth it, also, of course, it weight a ton too, you can't expect less, your build will be quite focused on this thing if you want to use it properly.

However, is my choice as the best lance, because it stuns people hard, haves the higher damage most of the times, haves very good reach, and i find it the most specialized weapon on the game stat wise. This thing really kills, it don't just poke, and people star getting nervous just seeing you pointing their face with that.