Best PvP Weapon Day 2 - Best Spear

#11Yoshi6852Posted 12/6/2012 6:58:15 PM
I have to say dragon slayer spear, I've never used it, but I'm terrible at countering it. Roll BS and parrying them they're the only two strategies that I found worked against it and i'm bad enough at both of them that it's really unreliable
---
"Knowledge is power; power is pain, if you dont understand I wont bother to explain." Barney the Encyclocentopedia
#12BloodyRawPosted 12/10/2012 6:05:39 AM
MrSmi7h posted...
Interesting, they did a lot of good weapons for this category, is a good match.

We have a draw between the longer ones, MLBH is very long, the requirements are a joke, is very light too, easy to get, and poking, it goes through shields, a bit, also, it haves nice R2's, the damage is not very high anyway, but for what spears are, is ok.

Demon's s is very long too, as long as MLBH, I think, I can't really tell, the requirements and weight are absolutely non existent, is a good poke tool which fits in a lot of builds, good second lance for casters if the enemy have great magic barrier, the base damage is ok, but also gets some bonus from str and dex. Is split damage and pretty low, maybe the weakest of the bunch.

SKS is easy to upgrade, not much to get, very long, does nice damage, the requirements are ok, don't weigh a ton but still is something, and is a pure divine weapon, which is cool for killing Nito mates but not very useful for PvP, it just prevents the weapon from being buffed.

Pike have very good damage, is very long, of course, but weight quite a lot, the requirements are semi high, but it needs heavy investment for doing good damage, otherwise you can go elemental, but the stat requirement and weight for an ele build is maybe what we can consider high, if you're planing to one hand it.

DSS have absurd stat requirement, for both, to actually use it, and to deal the ideal damage, and maybe don't worth it, also, of course, it weight a ton too, you can't expect less, your build will be quite focused on this thing if you want to use it properly.

However, is my choice as the best lance, because it stuns people hard, haves the higher damage most of the times, haves very good reach, and i find it the most specialized weapon on the game stat wise. This thing really kills, it don't just poke, and people star getting nervous just seeing you pointing their face with that.

You didn't actually type what your choice as lol
---
It shall be engraved upon your soul - DivineAssault - NIBELUNG VALESTI !
YS :Oath In Felghana PSP- Greatest RPG Since Chrono Trigger
#13CocoDollfacePosted 12/10/2012 6:28:17 AM
Nice, five votes for FPP!
#14lucky_sharm19Posted 12/10/2012 6:34:42 AM
Silver Knight Spear, without a doubt. Mostly a DEX weapon, has very good reach, purely deals physical damage, and even has an additional auxiliary 10% damage bonus against dark spirits.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.
#15John_8_RamboPosted 12/10/2012 9:25:35 AM
Pike with SLB = 3 poke kill

no other spear can do that
---
PSN: John_J_Rambo