Best summon of my life

#1DyathusPosted 12/7/2012 4:24:51 AM
So i was summoned at the undead burg
We procedded heading to the boss,
We went down to kill havel
Havel start climbing the stairs and i roll to the middle of the room, and the host stays at the stairs
As Havel started to chase me he did a overhead attack, but the host jumped exactly where the blow landed, leading to a intant-ko
I never laughed so hard in my life
---
PSN : Dyathus | Curently Playing : Dark Souls
#2d3dsightPosted 12/7/2012 5:55:36 AM(edited)
Ha! Did you avenge him? What did you message him? You did message him, right? :D

I was playing Demon's Souls a few nights ago. I invaded someone in 3-2. I couldn't find him, but I knew how much of the level he had completed for obvious reasons if you're familiar with the game. I messaged him asking where he was, but he didn't respond. So I hid under the overlap of two bridges that I knew he would have to cross eventually, completely hidden, and I doubted he would turn around to see me, as there is nothing there but a deadend fall. Waited for like 15 minutes, then finally heard him coming. Plan worked perfectly, and I backstabbed him (and made him crap his pants I hope) as soon as he dropped down with a Fatal Parrying Dagger. As he got up, he accidentally rolled off the edge and died, then messaged me that he had seen me earlier, and thought I had seen him (I hadn't). So he just ignored me, thinking I was trolling. He said he meant to fight me after the BS, but accidentally killed himself.
#3UFE9999Posted 12/7/2012 8:15:41 AM
Hehe, that's almost as bad as waiting for people to cross the bridge in the Catacombs then flipping the bridge or waiting for people to run by the bridges in Sen's with a Dragonslayer bow. Love it! :)
---

UFE
#4PHoToS999Posted 12/7/2012 1:22:30 PM
Lol, I don't have the patience to do anything like that.
I go after the host with a scraping spear right off the bat then run away.

If I get impatient after that, I go to town on them with a stormtroller and an unupgraded baby nail.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#5orphanjohnPosted 12/7/2012 1:27:51 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
Lol, I don't have the patience to do anything like that.
I go after the host with a scraping spear right off the bat then run away.

If I get impatient after that, I go to town on them with a stormtroller and an unupgraded baby nail.

I LOVED the Baby's Nail. It was my troll weapon of choice.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2