How did YOU react when Dark Souls 2 was announced?

#71Vincet_ChasePosted 12/8/2012 6:20:15 AM
Bandmaster7 posted...
I said, "WHAAAAAT!?!?!?! Why would they make a sequel???? This goes against EVERYTHING that FROM stands for!!!!!!!!!" Then I thought to myself, "It'll be ok as long as they ditch the horrible bonfire system and get rid of Estus. Those alone made the game less fun and WAY easier than Demon's Souls."

And now I brace myself for the onslaught of extremely opinionated (possibly trolling) counter-comments.

So? Your whole post was extremely opinionated, and not more accurate than anyone elses in any way. So obviously you will get critique.

Dark Souls was more fun and way more challenging/difficult than Demon's Souls ever was.
#72PimpiiPosted 12/8/2012 6:25:30 AM
I went AAAAHHHHH!!! WHHAAAAATTTTTT!!! Excited, but hoping they don't ruin it
#73lanifPosted 12/8/2012 6:25:40 AM
people are so dumb its just a game not a life changing event if you think a game is that important to you you really need to get a life and "freaking out" about it isn't going to anything to get it here any quicker you all sound like a bunch of spoiled little kids
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#74SymphonicRainPosted 12/8/2012 6:26:47 AM
lanif posted...
people are so dumb its just a game not a life changing event if you think a game is that important to you you really need to get a life and "freaking out" about it isn't going to anything to get it here any quicker you all sound like a bunch of spoiled little kids

Do you know what spoiled means?
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#75LuigiohPosted 12/8/2012 6:28:00 AM
I was out for a cigarette, browsing gamefaqs on my iPhone. I saw the first thread and thought "surely... this must be a joke of some sort"

Then I watched the trailer on youtube... all is right with my world :) I shed a manly tear or two.
---
32mg and declining keep it up man you can do this you want this
#76StupidMofozPosted 12/8/2012 6:32:15 AM(edited)
Should of been Lost Kingdoms 3....

This game better feature the summoners, I believe it's part of the same universe.
#77produnerPosted 12/8/2012 6:30:10 AM
i praised the sun. \ -_- /
#78ViperXtremePosted 12/8/2012 6:30:31 AM
my soul was not ready
---
System specs? whats that? is that edible?
http://viperxtreme.deviantart.com
#79asqwzx12Posted 12/8/2012 6:35:08 AM
Peed from exitment and then hoped for a server multiplayer like demons soul
#80weFest0507Posted 12/8/2012 6:52:27 AM
wished its going to be more like demons.