Will we have good looking women this time?

#61joeharamatheoPosted 12/9/2012 7:46:54 PM
Number4Rocket posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...

Aren't most men in video games toned, hyper masculine bad asses? See God of War, Gears of War, Darksiders, Killzone, Call of Duty...

Are you high? They are roided, idealized, targeted at male audience, badasses which hold zero appeal for women. They are not even near a body plan, nor are they near being portrayed in a manner, that is even close to sexualization.

no, you just said: they appeal to dudes, not chicks. secrets of gears/cod demographic
#62AwesomdorPosted 12/9/2012 7:47:40 PM
PancakesRock15 posted...

Wow that is a very blunt and slightly offensive sig. Any reasons for this hatred? Oh well, opinions are opinions.

It's a parody of other similar signatures. I don't hate jesus. God is kind of a douche, though, if he happens to exist.
---
If you hate Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
i3-2120 3.3GHz_6850 Sapphire_8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
#63vhunter14Posted 12/9/2012 7:48:27 PM
MatrixAndrAIa posted...
It's funny how people cry about this issue so often. Are you going for sexy or normal? Because every time I've recreated my character, whether in Demon's or Dark Souls, PS3 or X360, she's always looked good to me. I always go for normalcy rather than sexy. She's always beautiful too, and this time, on the night of release, it took me 30 minutes of screwing around on the character creator before I was happy, which is hardly any time at all, because I knew what I was doing.

http://tinyurl.com/b63636q

Perfect.

not perfect to me.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#64R1masherPosted 12/9/2012 7:52:01 PM
Creepy topic is creepy... I rubbed two out, gg
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#65AwesomdorPosted 12/9/2012 7:52:42 PM
R1masher posted...

....How?
---
If you hate Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
i3-2120 3.3GHz_6850 Sapphire_8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
#66joeharamatheoPosted 12/9/2012 7:53:57 PM
PancakesRock15 posted...
Awesomdor posted...
Number4Rocket posted...
Awesomdor posted...

Are you fat by any chance? I am and I think that you need to relax and stop being offended by what people on the internet say.

I think you should relax and stop being offended by what offends people.
Care to keep going?

And no, I'm not fat.

Take it easy. I know it's hard being new to the internet but eventually you learn to stop letting people bother you and then you can have a good time.

Wow that is a very blunt and slightly offensive sig. Any reasons for this hatred? Oh well, opinions are opinions.

i hate pancakes
#67R1masherPosted 12/9/2012 7:56:10 PM
Awesomdor posted...
R1masher posted...

....How?

I was prone
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#68MatrixAndrAIaPosted 12/9/2012 8:00:47 PM
vhunter14 posted...
MatrixAndrAIa posted...
It's funny how people cry about this issue so often. Are you going for sexy or normal? Because every time I've recreated my character, whether in Demon's or Dark Souls, PS3 or X360, she's always looked good to me. I always go for normalcy rather than sexy. She's always beautiful too, and this time, on the night of release, it took me 30 minutes of screwing around on the character creator before I was happy, which is hardly any time at all, because I knew what I was doing.

Perfect.

not perfect to me.

But since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't care what anybody else's opinions are, now do I? We all have our definition of what perfect is, only I'm not going to judge people for it. Honestly, I was just trying to show that making an entirely normal looking female is possible, and not difficult, even if other people take more time to do it that way.

I've rebuilt her so many times over the years in so many different games that it never takes me very long. Somewhat drifting from the topic, but I'm sure most people have a character that they rebuild all the time, even if only for looks, because deep down, it's who represents them best while they're playing whatever game it is.
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
#69Claverbro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:18:34 PM
MatrixAndrAIa posted...

But since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't care what anybody else's opinions are, now do I? We all have our definition of what perfect is, only I'm not going to judge people for it. Honestly, I was just trying to show that making an entirely normal looking female is possible, and not difficult, even if other people take more time to do it that way.

I've rebuilt her so many times over the years in so many different games that it never takes me very long. Somewhat drifting from the topic, but I'm sure most people have a character that they rebuild all the time, even if only for looks, because deep down, it's who represents them best while they're playing whatever game it is.

I have never done this.
#70The-TacticianPosted 12/9/2012 8:44:32 PM
MatrixAndrAIa posted...
vhunter14 posted...
MatrixAndrAIa posted...

Perfect.

not perfect to me.

Forceful thoughts much?

Also, this sounds creepy to be honest.
---
Did you know that the internet is used for comfort above all else?